9

The comment section isn't popping like it use to be, so if yall would just give me your opinion or suggestion about the book so far, that would be great... it really helps me when I'm writing chapters.

******************************************

×Jasmine

Friday was finally here and I already went to my one class. Today was the day Chris gets to meet royalty and I was hella nervous about this. I was pacing back and forth for almost 2 minutes now.

"Jas, I'm sure this is going to go good" nae said as she ate her cereal.

"I know, I'm just nervous... this is the first time that royalty will be able to meet her dad. Ya know" I rambled. Nae grabbed my shoulders to help calm me down.

"Take a deep breath in and out" i did as she said and i soon felt calmed.

"Grab your keys and go get royalty and go meet him" she said. I nodded uncontrollably.

"I'll be back" I said. She chuckled walking back towards her bowl of cereal.

"I'll be here" I grabbed my keys and I hurriedly got out the door. I started my walk towards my car when my phone vibrated.

Hey Jas, I'm about to leave in a few.
~Chris👀 10:54am

Okay, we'll meet you there

The ride to my moms house was not that far from the campus, so I got there in seconds. I walked up to the door and unlocked It with my key, so I could get in.

"Jas, that's you?"

"Yeah Ma. Its me" I said walking closer towards her voice. Royalty was dressed up so cute. I swooped her up and she started laughing wildly.

"Yall two have fun" my mom said. Royalty started skipping to the car, so I took a quick picture of her.

I picked her up and put her in her carseat making sure she was buckled in tightly

I picked her up and put her in her carseat making sure she was buckled in tightly. I hopped in the car and pulled out

××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

I pulled up next to Chris car, since it was the only other available spot. We decided to go to the mall and chill. I guess chris noticed I pulled up because he hopped out the car. I got out and shut my door.

"Can you get the stroller out the trunk" I asked.

"Yeah yea" he opened it up and went to get it. I unbuckled royalty and slowly got her out.

"Ma...Ma" she said with a small smile. I couldn't help but smile back. Chris looked over and smiled. I walked closer towards him.

"Roro, say Dada" i said pointing my finger towards chris. Ro looked over at him and just studied his face. She reached over to him, which surprised me because she is always shy around people. Chris took her out of my hands and I started smiling.

"You look pretty" he said. She giggled covering his mouth. I chuckled as we walked closer towards the mall.

"She's not shy around you" I said as I fixed the collar on her jacket.

"That's a good thing right" he asked with a puzzled face.

"She likes you" I said laughing. He smiled making Ro smile. Seeing my daughter happy makes me happy.

____________________________________

×Renae

I was walking to my only class today, which starts in five minutes but I was barely close by the class. I quickly jogged so I could make it on time. I should have just gotten up from my nap instead of sleeping for another 5 minutes. I got to class with a minute to spare.

"Hello Renae" My professor spoke. I did a quick wave as I sat towards the back. I started pulling out my computer and everything I needed.

"This seat taken" I sighed looking up at August as he looked down towards me.

"Yeah that's my bookbag's seat" I spoke but he sat down anyway.

"Why yo' got so much anger towards a nigga" he asked.

"You agitate me" I mumbled as I started working on the warm-up.

"I ain't do nothin'" I rose a brow towards him.

"If that's what you think" I said. He sucked his teeth as he started rattling inside his bookbag.

"Do you want some?" He asked pulling out a brand new pack of skittles. I couldnt turn down some free candy.

"Yeah" I said. He poured some in my hand took all of the colors but yellow.

"You remembered?" I asked eating some.

"I wouldn't forget " he said eating some. The yellow ones were the only ones I ate. I smiled a little and turned back towards my work.

"Lauren been asking about you" he mumbled. I was very close to his sister and I know it hurt her when me and August broke up.

"How she doing?" I asked.

"She been betta" I nodded as I decided to drop the conversation.

"I don't have anger towards you" I said. He looked up from his work and glared at me.

"What ya mean?" He asked.

"I'm just agitated that you try to come back in my life after I moved on, I waited for almost a year because I was scared to move on" I told him. He licked his bottom lip while never taking his eyes off me.

"You waited fa' me?" He asked.

"I know I shouldn't have but I did anyway" he rubbed a hand down his face sighing.

"Nae, the real reason I broke up with yo' was because--" he was cut off by the professor calling my name.

"I'll be back" I said. He nodded going back to his work. What was he about say??

____________________________________

Sooo, I updated again, quicker actually

Tell me what you guys think and don't forget to vote and all that good stuff

~BR££♡