6

See im not even gonna lie with yall, its been a while or so since i last posted and im sorry about that. Hopefully i can make it up to yall somehow. Let me know if yall want another update or something.

~BREE♡

×××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

Two weeks later...

×Renae

"So how ya doing"jas asked while walking in the kitchen.

"Well lets see, im talking to another guy and my Ex enrolled to my school, im just peachy" i faked smiled at her before i continued to eat my icecream.

"Sorry, i didnt mean it like that" i waved her off.

"Its cool, how about you?"

"Well chris finally wants to meet up and talk about the whole baby situation"

"Are you going to let him meet royalty?"

"I wanna see how this will go before i start that"

"I understand but i feel like he will be happy knowing that you had his first child, just saying" she squinted her eyes at me.

"What are you trying to say" i smiled keeping my mouth shut.

"Im suppose to meet up with noah in a lil, so ill see you" i chuckled walking off.

"Nae you just gonna leave me dumbfounded" i chucked up two fingers walking out. My phone started ringing catching me off gaurd.

"Hello"

"Wassuh" Noah voice flowed in the phone. I smiled sitting on my bed.

"Hey"

"I just got out of practice, did you still want me to come get you"

"Yeah you can if you want" he chuckled

" I'll be there in a few"

"ok , byee" after I hung up, I searched my room for my sneakers and purse. im surprised im thinking this but im glad i moved on. A lot of lessons were taught to me, i learned and kept it moving. Once i got all my stuff i went out the door and locked it. As soon as i was about to walk, noah was already here.

"Damn you walk quick, i was going to meet you halfway" i said walking up to him.

"I told ya i was almost here" he chuckled bringing me into a hug. I forgot he just got out of practice.

"Your sweaty" i said trying to remove myself from the hug.

"But yet you hug me everytime"

"I can't help it"

"I know" i sucked my teeth and started walking.

"Can i meet you at you're apartment, i need to go get my notes from amaya so i can study for my quiz tomorrow" he nodded giving me another sweaty hug and kissing my cheek before walking off. I took the quickest detour to her dorm room.

As soon as i made it, i knocked on her door and waited for a response. I was hoping she was here. I heard the door knob unlock and the door open. My face was met with a chest, so i glided my eyes up to be met with the one and only august, who had a smirk plastered on his face.

"Renae" the way he says my name gets to me everytime.

"August" i said with sarcasm. "Where's Amaya?"

"She went to get some pizza, you can come in" he said staring me down. I took a deep breath before walking in and going to the desk which had my notebook sitting there.

"So like do you go here now?" I asked.

"Yah, finishing the rest of my school years here, the other school wasn't providing me everything i needed."

"So its just a coincidence that we go to the same school" he licked his bottom lip chuckling.

"To be honest witchu, i was hoping you was enrolled here, i wanted to tell you something" he said coming closer, i backed up, the more he walked to me. My heart was racing, the feelings i had for him was slowly reappearing again

"August.. i really need to..." i stopped mid sentence when i realized i couldnt back up no more.

"No renae i really wanted to apologize for how i left things off between us some years back, we could've made it work and im pretty sure you moved on by now, but my feelings for you wont change and hopefully ill win you back." he smiled turning away from me once he heard the door jingling. I hurriedly and grabbed my notebook and ran out of Amaya's dorm. I ran all the way away from there. My heart was pounding, just looking at him brought old memories back. Im stuck, i dont know if i should tell noah about my ex enrolling here or not bringing up the situation at all.

×jasmine

I waited pateintly at the coffee shop; my leg was tapping hella fast, and i couldnt stop thinking if this was a good idea or not. The things renae told me were pounding around in my head. The vibration of the chair being pulled away caught my attention. Here i am staring at the man who helped me become who i am today.

"Christopher" i said barely over a whisper. He smiled taking a seat.

"Jas" he caressed my hand kissing the top of it softly before letting go.

"Uh um" my words were scrambled everywhere, it was hard to think straight, i haven't seen nor talked to him for about a year.

"Its been awhile i know, and i feel bad for leaving you by yourself for long and raising our child by yourself. Knowing that i wasnt there is killing me inside" he said breaking the awkward silence. I stared at him in shock. I wasnt expecting him to apologize for not being there.

"Im more happy you came now and not later, i want our child to grow with a father but im not sure if im ready for her to be with you just yet."

"How about, every other weekend ill take both of you guys out, and soon enough we can work towards her being with me for a day. Speaking of her, whats her name?" He asked shyly. I unlocked my phone going straight to my photos.

"Royalty" i said showing him a picture of her.

"She beautiful, she looks alot like you" he said.

"If anything she looks like you more than me" i said laughing a little. He smiled staring at me. I tucked my hair behind my ear feeling my cheeks becoming hot. I knew i was blushing and it was hard to cover it.

"If yall need anything, all you have to do is call me"

"Ill let you know if she runs out of anything" i said grabbing my bag.

"That includes you too, if you need me just call" he gave me a tight hug before walking out. When the sound of the bell went off, i knew he walled out. I took a deep breath before grabbing my drink and walking out the store.

Tbc.....

××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

Well, i hope you guys like this, i want to do alot of chapters where it will explaon renae's day and jasmine's day.

Comment and vote

What do you think is going to happen next??

~BR££♡