Chapter 6: First Date

This chapter is kinda intimate, just a little warning....

________________________________________

Francesca's P.O.V

“Wow, you look beautiful.” In front of me stood a curly-haired, emerald green-eyed, 5’10” boy.

Beautiful was an odd way to describe how I looked, considering after what had just happened with me and Joe, I’d think my hair was a mess.

I just smiled and accepted the compliment.

The movie theatre smelled of buttery, salty popcorn, and I could basically taste the sugar from the sweet candy circling the air.

Harry welcomed me with a long, tight hug. When he released me, I turned around in all directions.

“No bodyguards?”

“Of course there are bodyguards, I can never get away from them, wearing a hood doesn’t change my disguise one bit unfortunately,” He turned around and pointed to two very large, bald headed grown men across the room. “It’s probably easier to tell who I am with two bodyguards next to me, so they’re just watching from across the room to make everyone believe I’m just a normal teenage boy waiting for his beautiful date to arrive.”

Unaware of how big I was smiling, Harry grabbed my hand and yanked me down the hall of the cinema. We reached the door that I suppose was the door we’d take into the theatre, but before taking the handle and entering, he twirled around and stared at me. “I’m just noticing now that it probably would’ve been a clever idea to ask you what movie you wanted to watch. I chose the Hunger Games. Hopefully you haven’t seen it?” He made the last statement into what was more of a question.

“Nope,” I haven’t seen the Hunger Games yet, and I really wanted to.

We both shared a smile; he turned around and tugged on my hand to follow him.

We made our way into the cinema. Near the large screen sat a male and a female, aged about their mid-20’s I’m guessing.

“I tried to rent out the entire theatre for just us, but it was such short notice. Gratefully, they said that we’d only have to be sharing it with one other couple.” The look in Harry’s face clearly showed how nervous he was. His cheeks looked like they were burning up, and he even started to sweat a little.

Trying to calm him down, I released my hand from his and placed it on his shoulder. “Don’t worry about it, I want you to act just like a normal guy. Just two normal teenagers on a date, having fun. When you’re with me, I want you to throw away all wariness; I don’t want you to think of me as just a fan. Think of me as your high school lover.” It was kind of a strange way to put it, considering we’ve only known each other for about 24 hours, but he seemed to calm down from those words, sighing in relief.

_______________________________________________________________

A bowl of popcorn, a cup of soda, two hours, and a movie later, Harry invited me back to the hotel.

I had taken a cab to the movie theatre, so catching a cab from the hotel later that night wouldn’t be a problem. The body guards, driver, Harry, and I packed into the black SUV. About 8 minutes later, we arrived at the fancy hotel Harry and his band mates were staying at. They were staying at the New York Palace, at 455 Madison Ave. Well, guess Harry did take a trip down Madison Ave, if you know what I mean.

I was ordered to meet them upstairs at the penn house suite, so that any fans waiting outside the hotel didn’t recognize Harry and me together. The driver dropped me off with one of the body guards so that I could have access into the room. The black SUV swerved around the corner, where Harry and the other body guard would sneak in through the back entrance of the hotel.