Chapter 11: Agreement

1 week later

Francesca’s P.O.V

“Don’t pick-up any girls while you’re gone.”

Harry laughed, “I won’t babe.”

“You’ll probably be married with kids by the time you come back.”

“I’ll only be gone for 2 weeks Francesca, don’t worry,” he dropped his clothes that he was packing into his suitcase and walked to the other side of the bed, grabbing my face and kissing my lips.

“Okay so maybe you won’t have kids, but the marriage thing is still possible!” I joked.

“Oh stop,” he laughed. “You’re the only girl for me.”

“Lame,” Niall made fun of him as he walked into the room.

“How many other girls do you say that to?” I joked again, teaming up with Niall.

“Just you…and Louis but I’m not sure if he counts.”

“Are you done packing Harry? We’re all ready to leave, and Paul’s getting angry.”

The boys have concerts scheduled in Chicago, Tampa, L.A, Houston, Salt Lake City, Richmond, and a few other cities within the next 13 days.

They’ll be back in New York afterwards, to film a huge documentary they’re doing and to go to a movie premiere.

I keep forgetting I’m dating a member of the most popular band at the moment; I think I’m finally getting used to it.

Harry zippered his suitcase and wheeled it out of the empty room. Niall and I followed, where we saw the other 3 boys and a bunch of men waiting for us.

I didn’t want to go down to the lobby with the boys, getting caught was too much of a risk, so I said goodbye in the hotel room.

We wrapped our arms around each other and connected our lips into a long kiss.

“Be safe, promise me?” He asked, fluttering his eyelashes.

“I promise, but only if you promise that you’ll have fun and remember to call me.”

“It’s a deal,” we both smiled.

I hugged the rest of the boys and wished them good luck at the concerts.

“I love you Francesca.”

“I love you Harry.”

With one final kiss, I walked outside the hotel room, got a cab, and went home.

2 weeks too long.

“I’m home,” I yelled as I stepped through my front door.

“Hi Francesca.” My younger sister greeted me as I walked through the door.

“Hey Cacey, you’re home! How was your father’s?”

“Boring. I did nothing but watch movies and eat microwave mac and cheese.”

“Sounds fun,” I sarcastically replied, making my way upstairs.

Before I reached the stairs though, she stopped me.

“Can I meet the boys?”

I turned around, surprised and just downright confused. “What?”

“I want to meet One Direction; since you’re Harry’s girlfriend, can’t you help me meet them?”

“Wait, how do you know that?” My heart beat faster, my head pounded.

“Joe told me.”

Joe?

He found out?

How?

Joe knows that I’m with another boy?

Joe knows who that other boy is?

Uh oh.

If Joe knows, who else does?

I slammed open the door of the guest room where Joe was staying.

“Do you know how to knock?” He answered, sounding brotherly.

Marching over to the tv that he would probably be distracted by, I shut it off.

“What the hell is going on Francesca?”

He threw the remote on the bed, hopping off and walking over to me.

“How long have you known for?”

His eyes widened, as if he came up with a plan to get revenge on me and me finding out ruined it all.

“Cacey told you, didn’t she?”

I nodded.

“Sit down,” he tried to direct me to the bed, grabbing my arm.

I pushed his hand off to me, “No.”

“If anyone should be mad here it’s me,” he argued.

“Joe, you tried keeping this a secret from me, what were you planning to do? Use it against me? Use it against him?”

“I found out last week.”

“How?”

He walked away from me to the other side of the room, shaking his head, and then turning back around to face me. “You know Francesca, if you wanted this badly to keep it a secret, you should’ve learned how to hide it a little better.”

I stared at him in confusion, tilting my head. “I don’t understand.”

“Francesca, I’m staying in your house. My room is just down the hall from yours. I hear you talk to a guy named Harry on the phone; I see pictures of some girl with the exact same body as you walking down the street with him. Of course it was you who had the sunglasses and a hoodie on, even though it’s getting hot outside and there’s no sun in the nighttime. I dated you for years and years, I know you like the back of my hand. When I see you with another guy, I can tell that it’s you.”

There was a long pause. Then, he decided to ask, “Does he know that you’re….”

“No,” I cut him off. “And he’s not going to know.”

“Francesca, you can’t just date a celebrity and keep it a secret. How long are you expecting to hide this, and your secret from him?”

I shrugged.

“Are you going to tell my mom?” I worriedly asked.

“I was getting to this point,” he evilly smiled. “I won’t tell your mom that you’re sleeping with him if…”

“If?” I shivered.

“You do whatever I say.”

“Whatever?”

He nodded.

“Clarify that.”

“Okay Francesca, if you don’t want your mom to know, you have to follow all my orders. All of them.

“I can just kick you out of my house.”

“And how will you explain that to your mother?” He laughed. “I’m kicking Joe out because he’s blackmailing me with a secret I’m trying to hide from you.” He imitated me in a girly voice.

“Fine Joe, I’ll do whatever you want. Just please don’t tell my mom. She’ll kill both me and him.”

He smiled, happy that I agreed. Then he forced me into a kiss. “I knew you would agree.”

Little did I know what I was agreeing to, and the amount of shit it would put me through.