Chapter 17: He's home

Francesca’s P.O.V

“You can’t carry that, it’s too heavy!”

“Harry, I can probably carry this suitcase with my pinky finger. It’s not heavy at all; you should probably start working out those muscles you weakling.” I poked his muscles, as I put down his suitcase on his bed.

“I missed you,” Harry hugged me so tightly that I could barely breathe, but I didn’t even bother to move.

It felt amazing to be back in Harry’s arms, especially after all that I’ve been through in the past week.

We released from the hug, and he unzipped his suitcase.

“Do you need help?” I offered to help him unpack.

He shook his head, claiming that he could do it himself.

I bounced on his bed.

“So how many girls did you get with while you were gone?” I stuck out my tongue.

He put a pair of pants in his bottom drawer, walked over to me, and grabbed my face.

“None,” he kissed me gently, and then went back to unpacking.

“What are you doing tomorrow,” I asked.

“Nothing, I have a day off tomorrow. I don’t have to do anything for the band to until Saturday night. Why?”

“Well, I was thinking that maybe you can come over my house. You’ve never been there before, and nobody will be home until Sunday.”

Joe was going back home for the weekend to get a bunch of clothes that he’s left there. Cacey wasn’t going to be home from her father’s house until Wednesday, and my mom had to go to Philadelphia for the weekend for her job.

“So you’re telling me that we’re going to be all alone in a house for a night?”

I nodded.

“Count me in,” he winked.

“Can’t wait,” I smiled.

He finished unpacking, put the suitcase in the hotel closet, and walked up to me.

I was still sitting on the bed, while he was standing next to it.

He leaned towards me, and before I knew it, he was laying on top of me.

Looking into each other’s eyes, we both smiled and began kissing.

It felt just like our first kiss. My stomach was in a whirl and my heart pumped.

I don’t ever think I’ll get use to this feeling.

“Hey lovebirds, if you’re going to do that, I suggest you shut the door first.”

He jumped off of me, and we both blushed.

“What do you want Niall?” Harry embarrassingly asked.

“It’s our first night back in New York! We’re all going to a party, you guys wanna come?”

“I don’t know,” I started debating. “We still don’t want people to find out who I am.”

“It’s cool, Francesca. The only people who will be there are a couple of our friends from here. They always keep our secrets. When Louis didn’t want people knowing about Eleanor, we brought her there and they promised not to tell.”

I shrugged and looked over at Harry for his opinion.

“Come on, let’s go. It’ll be fun.” He grabbed my hand, pulling me behind him.