Chapter 26 (Part 1) : Last Night

I wasn't exactly finished with writing this chapter but i haven't uploaded in a while.

______________________________________________________

Francesca’s P.O.V

“I’d like to make a toast.” Harry stood up at the dinner celebration for the two year anniversary of One Direction. “I really can’t believe it’s been two years already. I couldn’t ask for better band mates, management, or a girlfriend.” He winked at me. “To family.” He held his glass up for a toast.

“To family.” All 30 guests repeated, putting their glasses in the air and then sipping from them.

Niall sat up next, wanting to make a toast. Everyone expected a sweet, long thanks to everyone who made the band possible, but instead he said, “To the amazing food we’re eating tonight!”

Zayn slapped him on the head.

“Ow, Zayn!” He sat down, shoving a slice of bread into his mouth.

Laughter filled the room.

“Let’s just eat already!” One of the managers shouted, laughing.

I love being around Harry’s music-family.

I didn’t have to hide the fact that I was his girlfriend; they kept it a secret from the public.

And they always knew how to make each other laugh.

After the dinner, Harry decided to rent out our own hotel room in a hotel down the street from the restaurant.

After all we’ve been through in the past week; we decided we should get away from everyone and just make time for ourselves. We needed to talk about everything without worrying if anybody could hear.

Plus, it was one of Harry’s last few nights in New York, the documentary was almost finished and it was time for them to go back to England.

“It’s small, but I guess it’ll do since it’s just me and you.” Harry examined the small hotel room as he threw his bag on the chair next to the bed.

The hotel room was just one big room with a flat screen television, a few chairs and tables, a giant window overlooking the streets of the city, a queen-sized bed, and gold wallpaper. There was also a closet and bathroom.

“I’m exhausted.” I jumped on the bed, covering myself in blankets.

“Exhausted? It’s only 10:30!”

“It’s been a long day.” I closed my eyes, cuddling with a pillow.

“Come on, let’s go out and do something fun! It’s my last day!” Harry picked up a pillow and playfully whacked it at me.

“Like what?” I mumbled, trying to sleep.

“Get changed into something casual.” Harry said, walking over to the bathroom and shutting the door. The dress I wore to the dinner was a beautiful, high-cut aquamarine dress with floral print on the shoulder, and very fancy.

I forced myself to open my eyes and change my clothes.

I searched through my bag and put on blue skinny jeans and a white crop-top.

Right when I finished changing, Harry came out of the bathroom.

“Where are we going?” I asked, plopping on the bed while he took off his suit and put on a white v-neck and a pair of jeans. Of course he added a beanie.

“You’ll see.” He smiled.

“Bowling? That was your big surprise?” I asked, walking into a bowling alley.