Chapter 9: Lunch with the boys

I'm planning on having this story end by the end of the summer, hopefully i'll finish it by then.

This is a boring chapter, but I had to get it in somehow.

________________________________________________________________________

Francesca's P.O.V

“AAAAAAAAAAH. ZAYN GIVE IT BACK!”

“I’m not giving you back your food Niall until you give me back my comb!”

“I don’t have your comb Zayn!”Niall whined while trying to tackle Zayn, who wouldn’t give him back his bag of chips.

“Then who has it?!” Zayn furiously yelled.

Liam walked into the room, interrupting. “What’s going on here?” Of course Daddy Direction would be the one to try to solve this.

 “Zayn took my food!”

“Niall took my comb!”

Like children, they blurted out at the same time so the words blurred together.

“Zayn, give Niall back his food. Niall, give Zayn back his….” Before finishing the sentence, Liam turned around and noticed I was standing by the door.

“Oh hi Francesca, sorry I didn’t see you there. How are you?” Liam walked up to me, giving me a friendly hug.

“Louis let me in before he left to the store, I don’t know where Harry is though. I’m fine, and you?”

“I’m very well, thanks for asking. I’ll go get Harry, one moment please.” Liam is so polite, every time I’ve seen him, he always greeted me politely. It made me feel like I belonged, which I loved.

“I’m here, I’m here.” Harry stepped into the room.

When we made eye contact, we both couldn’t help but smile.

Harry walked closer to me, pushing Liam out of the way, and wrapping his arms around me into a tight hug.

“Hi beautiful.” He whispered in my ear, before planting a quick kiss on my lips.

“GET A ROOM!” Niall shouted.

Harry turned around, “You’re soon to be 19, and you think kissing’s gross? Sort out your life, mate.”

Niall stuck his tongue out at Harry.

Changing the subject, Harry asked me, “So where do you want to go?”

“I’m up for anything.”

“How about we all grab something to eat together?” Liam suggested. “That is, if you two don’t mind.”

“I’m fine with that, what about you Harry?”

“Sure.”

Finally getting his chips from Zayn, Niall munched while talking with his mouth full. “Louis should be back from the store in a few minutes, we should wait for him.”

We all agreed, while Harry texted Louis the plans and we all took a seat on the couch.

Niall, Harry, and I shared the sofa, while Zayn and Liam each got their own mini-sofas that looked like chairs.

Liam talked about how Danielle will be visiting in a couple days, and Louis has invited Eleanor as well.

It came to my realization that the public can’t know about Harry and mine’s relationship. “Wait, boys. How are we all going to go out to eat together without paparazzi noticing me?”