One

Raemi's POV -

As i sat down on the couch, resting my head, someone called me in sudden. I was startled and looked down to my phone which was next to me, to see his name contact.

Jimin

I smiled upon seeing it and answered him right away.

"Babe?" He called me using that username, i can't help but smiled. It's been years since he uses that username but i still can't control myself whenever he calls me that.

I should be thankful to have him as my future husband.

"What's the matter?" I asked, with a sleepy tone.

"Nothing, just missing u. It's been a while since we met" He sighed softly.

"Jimin, we met two days ago. What's wrong with you?" I laughed of his statement, he sure knows how to joke. 
"But seriously, i miss you. Can i meet you tonight?" He asked. At the same time, the microwave beep, as the sign my lasagnia's done. I bought a frozen lasagnia, because i was too tired to cook.

I got up and walked to the kitchen, as i served the lasagnia onto a plate and took along the fork to eat with. "Yes sure. Seokjin oppa is not here"

"Not at home?" He asked, with such a weird tone. I was confused at first, but when he asked the same thing again, i got it right away.

"Dont fcking play with me u pervert"  cursed, received laughs from him. I placed the plate on the glass table in front of the couch

"Fierce, i like" He continued. I can imagine how he raised his left eyebrow at this time. I heard the sounds of vehicles passed by and i asked "Where are u?"

"In your heart" My heart fluttered and lied down, while giggling like a mad person. I didn't laugh nor shout, as i covered my mouth with a hand.

He chuckled and answered my question properly "Im eating lunch with Taehyung"

Out of blue someone appeared out of nowhere "What the hell are u doing?"

My eyes widened and sat up right away, to see Yoongi was there, standing with his bag by his side. A pair of headphones were around his neck, he was wearing a white tee and black tight.

"Eating..?" I covered the speaker of my phone with a hand while looking up to Yoongi. "You told me that u wont be at home?" I asked Yoongi, my brother.

"Is it wrong for me to go home" Yoongi asked with such a plain expression. I groaned and rested my back. "No" i sighed.

"Who is that?" Jimin suddenly asked, "Yoongi" i answered shortly and started eating my lasagnia.

"Oh hey, give the phone to him" Jimin told me and i did what he said. But it took a while as Yoongi looked down to the phone for a moment. "What is it?" He asked.

"Jimin wants to talk to you" I said, showing him the phone. "Who is Jimin?" Yoongi asked.

"Funny hyung" Jimin said through the phone. We can heard it as the volume was turned up. Yoongi was annoyed and took it from me as he placed the phone by his ear.

"What do u want punk" Yoongi asked.

"Punk?!" I asked out loud and hit his arm, make him flinched a bit.

"Im going to meet Raemi tonight, can I?" Jimin asked nicely, trying to be kind with Yoongi eventhough Yoongi kind of.. stiff with him. Ehem.

"Uh.. No" Yoongi rejected his permission right away and gave the phone back to me. My jaw dropped and took the phone when Yoongi gave it to me.

I gritted my teeth, looking at Yoongi who was walking by to his room.

"Damn that Yoongi.."

I sighed and laughed a bit by looking at Yoongi's behaviour. "I will ask Jin oppa. Dont worry" I laughed and walked to the door when Seokjin suddenly entered.

"Ah! Seokjin oppa" I grinned, showing my bright side. "There must be something. What is it?" Seokjin smiled, bringing inside the groceries he bought earlier.

"Can Jimin come tonight?" I asked nicely to the elder while closinh the door.

He laughed as he put down the paper bag on the counter. "Why not? he's your fiance though. We can discuss about the upcoming marriage too"

I lifted the phone and about to tell him what Seokjin said, but he cut me and said "Roger that. Coming at 8"