Two

I sat on the couch, looking at him next to me.

I smiled a bit, watching him discussing with Seokjin about our wedding. He's such a cute guy.

He laughed and sometimes being serious about it. I always thought to myself, "Good job Raemi, u did a great job for choosing him as your partner in life"

As i was spacing out looking at him, in sudden a hand hold mine and i startled before i looked up to Jimin. He was holding my hand in his but didn't look at me as he focused in the discussion.

I chuckled quietly. Busted.

•••

After the discussion, Jimin asked Seokjin if he could bring me out for a dinner. Like always, Seokjin will give the permission unless it's past 10 o'clock.

We graduated from our college and we got a job already. Just like I dreamed about since school, i want to be a nurse. To take care of the patients, treat them properly because i know, some nurses these days treat their patients like they are lifeless.

While Jimin works as businessman, takes over his dad company. (idont remember his dad's job tbh xD)

We both got into the car and drove off after we fastened our seatbelts and reached a destination not too long after. As he parked the car, he waited for a moment until i asked.

"Are we staying here, eating the cold breeze or..?" I looked at him, with a simple laugh. He shook his head and smiled. "Can't wait for our marriage"

His statement makes me blushed on the spot and covered my face with a hand. "Me too" i laughed awkwardly under my hand.

"Why cover your face?" He asked, holding my hand and removed it. "Because im a freaking tomato right now" I laughed and moved closer to him.

It's just a few inches between us, making him shocked and froze of my actions. I laughed and pushed the button before the doors unlocked.

"What are u thinking?" i asked and opened the door then got out from the car. Jimin smiled in embarrassment and got out from the car, chasing after me who was making my way to the restaurant door.

The receptionist opened the door, gesturing her hand for me to come in. But she stopped and looked at me.

"One person?" She asked.

I heard footsteps coming closer and stood behind me. I thought it was Jimin, but i was wrong.

"No, three" A lady said behind me. As i turned around, i saw her standing there with her boyfriend and she opened her arms for me.

"Sourin?!" I ran to her and hugged her right away. The hug was tightened, showing how i missed her. "i cant breathe raemi" Sourin said, tapping my shoulder.

"I missed u so much!" i said, while tears dropped on my cheeks. "Awh, dont cry. Im here okay?" She giggled and pulled me into a hug again.

From afar, I saw Jimin was making his way to Taehyung. "Four person actually" Jimin said, showing his four fingers. "Dude, what happened. You are red!" Taehyung commented, looking at his bestfriend.

"Dont-- ask" Jimin scoffed as both of them walked in together. We followed after them after few minutes of reunion and saw them already be seated around the table for four.

Both sat next to each other, leaving two seats for us in front of them. We took a seat and a waitress came, giving us the menu.

"Did u cry??" Jimin asked, observing my face. "Of course i am" I groaned and looked at Sourin, it's such a great night to meet her again.

"Sourin if you make her cry again--"

"Uh-huh, bruh that's my girlfriend" Taehyung said, staring at Jimin. "Someone is protective i see" Jimin said. "Same goes to you" Taehyung shrugged with a derp face on.

"Enough" Sourin said, sighed. "You guys are like cat and dog you know" Sourin scoffed and stood up then walked to Jimin.

"What is it?" Jimin asked. "Change places with me. Hurry up im hungry" Jimin didn't say anything and got up, walking to the seat next to me.

We ordered our foods and drinks, and it took about 10 minutes for them to be served on our table. As we began to eat, Jimin suddenly opened his mouth and said "We are getting married"

I choked on my food and quickly drank the water that was be given by Jimin. "You okay??" Jimin asked. "Why so sudden?"