Twenty-four

I looked at him for a while.

Lie?

What lie?

I gritted my teeth and was annoyed. Why do i feel like something's wrong?

"Jimin-ah!" I shouted and hit his chest slightly several times. He was sleepy as he faced another side and pulled his comforter.

"You told me it's a lie, what lie dummy" i said, pulling his pillow to cover his ears. "Jimin-- ughh" i groaned when he avoided me.

Next morning, i woke up to see he wasn't there beside me. I sat up and stroked my hair to the back as i yawned. "Why do it feels unright" I said to myself while scratching my arms.

"What is it.." i asked and stood up, heading to the bathroom woth a towel by my side. I sat in the bathtub and still can't figure out what was bothering me.

It's like i was forgetting something.

My eyebrows narrowed, still thinking and thinking until i've done taking a bath and wore my clothes already.

"what is it.." I dried my hair and combed them. At the same time, I saw Jimin's reflection coming into the room.

He was shocked to see me, and i shouted to see him.

"You!" i stood up and pointed at him. "Yah!" i shouted when he was trying to run away. He opened the door behind him again and rushed out, running away from me.

I was searching for him and found him inside of the other bathroom.

"Jimin, what is the lie" I said, grittong my teeth. "N-nothing. What Lie? Oh come on babe, let me take a bath in peace" He said from inside.

I banged the door slightly, caught Taehyung's and Sourin's attentions as they came out from the room.

"I swear if u dont open this door in 3 seconds i will kill u" i said, threatening him. "Im naked!" He said.

"I will tell them to go" i looked at the couple and eyed them to go away from there. "Done. Im your wife. Just freaking open the door i've seen your-- friend down there before" I groaned.

Shockingly, he opened the door right away and met me in front of the door

"What" He said. "You already took a bath!" i said, pointing to him with all clothes on. "Yeah, just joking around. I know u love to jokes" He smiled while i just put on my poker face.

"U-uh.." He scratched the back of his head and smiled. "Look baby, nothing bad is happening okay? Just be easy about it. We are good now, dont bring this matter up" Jimin said, comfronting me.

"Promise me it's not something important"

He raised up his hand and smiled. "I promised" He showed his eye smile, makes me believed him.

No i didn't. I didn't trust him.

One time, when we were eating breakfast, Taehyung suddenly asked what happened in the morning. Jimin shook his head and used his eyes to send Taehyung a sign.

That night, we wete having a midnight movie together in the living room. I sat between Jimin's legs and rested my back on his body while he rested his by the couch. Taehyung and Sourin were still avoiding and awkward with each other.

I stood up in sudden and smiled. "I want to buy bottles of wine, Sourin let's go" i said, smiling at her. "Wait, wine? why so sudden?" Jimin asked. "Because im craving" i scoffed.

Jimin's eyes widened, shocked to hear that. "Let me go with you" he said. "No, i-it's okay"

When we were about to leave the house, Jimin called me. "If the pharmacy is still open, buy some a few of pregnancy test and be careful"

Did he thinks im pregnant?!

As we arrived, we both got out from the car and went to the wine sections. There were so many bottles, so mamy brands and i didn't know which one to choose.

I asked the promoter

"Can u tell me which one is.. strong? I mean, can make someone dizzy after few shots?" i asked.

She was weird of my question but she did her work and walked to grab a bottle of wine. "This one" she smiled, showing a red bottle. It caught my attention.

I thanked her and smiled creepily while holding the glass bottle. "Just wait u pumpkin"

"raemi.. are u okay? Are we going to the pharmacy after this?"

"Nope, no need to" I grinned happily.