Seven

"Fuck that" Jimin said as he groaned and sat down on the chair near the cafeteria in the Aquaria. "What's the matter? You act-- different" I said, confused about what's happening.

"That guy should be thrown into the garbage bin" Jimin gritted his teeth. "Who-- Wait, u mean the 'stranger' we just met??" i asked.

"Hell yes" He said. "Do not curse on me. Im your wife" I warned. "Im your husband. I have the right to be angry about what happened" Jimin hissed

"He just freaking catched me from falling. What do u expect? let me fall onto the floor??" i asked in miseblief tone. "You know i can do it instead" Jimin still wants to win.

"Look, the guy just 'help' me not 'flirt' with me. Be matured" I said. He didn't say anything and stood up as he sighed. "Sorry" he walked toward me and met our foreheads together.

"Just.. dont know why. Im stressed out" Jimin apologised and smiled. "Let's eat" He grinned and hold my hand as we went to the cafeteria and bought some foods and drinks for our meals.

After we've done with touring the whole Aquaria place and drove off. We were so tired, because we need to walk to see the fishes and need to finish the long tunnel in Aquaria. But it was worth it, i able to see many kinds of fishes which i've never saw before.

When i was about to enter the house with Jimin, we heard noises.

Something breaks, like a vase or something. It gave me chills and stopped from entering the key into the hole when i remembered about my past, mom and dad

"Love, let's go in" Jimin said, entering the key instead and pulled me inside the house. He closed the door and saw my expression.

"Whatever happens, i will always be with u. I will protect u" Jimin chuckled and kissed me on the lips. "I bet you are tired. Do u want to order something or dinner?" Jimin asked, looking down to his handwatch. It was 8p.m.

"N-no. It's okay. I will cook for dinner" I shook my head and headed to our room to take a bath and changed into pyjamas. Jimin saw me walking out from the bathroom with a pyjamas on and stared at me for a moment.

"Dont u have any lingerie or.." Jimin asked. "What the-- heck are u talking about" I smiled in annoyance. "You need to be sexy in front of your husband"

"i didn't buy any" i shook my head. "Sourin did. Taehyung told me"

"i threw them out and burnt them" i smiled in scary way. "Then just dont wear anything" He shrugged.

I cleared my throat. "What if someone comes, oh god jiminie" i scoffed and walked to the kitchen to prepare our dinner. Not too long after, when i was still cooking, Jimin got out from the room with a shorts and only towel around his neck. No shirt.

"I want u to dry my hair like before" Jimin said. "Come here. I will dry your hair with this fire" i pointed to the fite under the pot.

"My wife knows how to joke" Jimin laughed and stood next to me. "What are u making?" he asked. "Paprika. You better eat it, or i will shove them into your mouth" i said, warning him.

"I eat anything. Dont worry" Jimin smiled and brushing his hair with the towel to dry it. At the right moment, someone rang the bell.

Jimin didn't think and just walked to the door shirtless. "Coming" I shouted and stopped him from opening the door. "What if it's our neighbours you pumpkin" i hit his bare shoulder and pushed him away as i opened the door.

With a smile on, i opened the door. But the smile didn't last long when i saw him.

"Who is it?" Jimin asked. "N-nobody" I shook my head and about to close the door but Jimin came and hold the door to see the guy from before.

"What the fuck do u want" Jimin asked, cant hold his patience anymore. "Jimin" i whispered, holding his arm. "Im your neighbour. Surprise!" He smiled brightly.

"Fuck you" Jimin said and slammed the door, closing it without any warning and pitiness.