Fifteen

I smiled in annoyance as my hand was pinching Jimin's ear. "We have a home. A place to stay at" I scoffed.

"You look so hot. I can't wait" Jimim laughed and hold my hand as he removed my hand from his ear.

"Jimin this is public area. And one thing i want to ask, why there is a light now and there's no light before in this elevator?" i asked him eventhough i knew the reason.

"Uh.. dont know" Jimin shrugged while smiling nervously and looked away. He knew the reason, which is him. He's the reason behind all of these.

•••

I looked down to our interwined fingers and smiled. "Hey jimin" I called him, with my softest tone. "Hm?" He answered while focusing on
the road.

"Dont u ever think to stop doing this ubtil we grow old and die" I chuckled of my own statement. He tightened the grip and laughed. "Never thought of that" He smiled.

Out of sudden, he stopped the car as it caught my attention. "where are we?" I asked while looking around. "You told me u expect to watch the night view" Jimin said.

"Oh my, oh my" i giggled and got out from the car. My eyes were looking around and saw a place full with people but not too crowded and packed. You can see people came and hanging around there. Most of them were couples.

I hugged Jimin's arm and smiled cheerfully. "How can u know about this place?" I asked. "I told Taehyung to search up this place" He smiled.

We stopped by the crystal clear lake under the bridge. Carefully, we stood by the steel and looked up to the sky. The lake's clear water can't be seen because too dark eventhough there were colourful lightings lightened the place up.

Jimin backhugged me and took out his phone as he was video calling someone.

"Omo!" My eyes grew bigger when i heard her voice. A drop of tear fell onto my cheek when i saw Sourin's face on the phone screen. I quicklu grabbed the phone and placed it in front of us.

Sourin was in hurry as she went to the kitchen to find her partner. "Taehyung-ah, it's Jimin and Raemi" Sourin said happily and Taehyung stopped from cutting the vegetables.

"Yo" Taehyung wiped his hands onto the apron he was wearing and sat next to Sourin on the couch. "Guys.." I grinned eventhough my eyes were teary.

"Is she crying? yah park jimin what did u do--"

Taehyung covered Sourin's mouth with his hand and laughed. "How's the view?" Taehyung asked. "Check out by yourself" Jimin took the phone and showed them the sky, the scenery over there and else.

Both of them were full with excitement as they saw how the place was. "Thank u for telling me about this place" Jimin smiled. "Uh.. you asked about it though"

"Shut up" Jimin smiled in annoyance and Sourin suddenly took over the phone. "How do u feel? Is it great over there? They said the beach is cool" Sourin showed her excited expression.

"Im feeling happy. Yeah, it's great and the beach is.." I looked up to Jimin. If i didn't insist, i wont get to feel and see the beach. "The beach feels amazing" I laughed.

At the moment, Taehyung grabbed the phone and raised his left eyebrow. "Dude, how about it? The night" Both Jimin and Taehyung bursted into laughter when he asked that kind of question. Jimin nodded

"Get married fast" Jimin said, pointing with his lips. That moment, everything suddenly became awkward. Taehyung and Sourin were in silence while Jimin was speechless. "Uh.. guys?" Jimin called them.

"We want to proceed our cooking. We will talk again. Have fun Raemi and Jimin" Taehyung smiled and ended the call.

I sighed and tilted my head a bit to see Jimin. "Wrong step my child" I said while shaking my head. "What?" he was confused. "Taehyung once proposed to Sourin but she was hesitated"

"Really??"

•••

We drove off and reached the villa almost took half an hour. When we arrived, we saw someone was climbing the gate of the villa. Jimin quickly turned off the car's lights and trying to see who was it.

Both of us freaked out but we tried to control. We realised that the person didn't take anything out from our house. So, what does the suspicious person wants??

Dark outfits again.
Who is it?
Another psycho?