Ten

I swam to the surface and removed the snorkeling mask from my face. I laughed happily, waiting for Jimin to come up but he didn't.

He makes me worried. I looked around, but there's no sight of him. Until something was holding my leg from underwater. I startled and kicked the 'thing' but its avoided.

"Hey it's me!" Jimin laughed and removed his mask once he came to surface. He laughed and pulled me when he saw my expression.

I put on an annoyed expression and looked at him with such a straight face. "Funny" i snorted.

"Im always funny. Let's go ride that thing" Jimin pointed to the big and long thing. "That banana" Jimin said with a side smile, as he chuckled when he said that.

I was confused but when i saw his naughty expression because he 'accidentally' thought of something, i didn't thing through and hit him. "THAT'S A BIG AND LONG PENCIL FLOAT" i groaned and wore my snorkeling mask as i swam away.

He laughed out loud and joined after me. We continued swimming underwater and found so many kinds of fishes, their habitats and else.

Once we're tired and exhausted from swimming to much, we finally went to the game.

"Sorry but need another two person" The guy said, smiling awkwardly. He was feeling guilty for saying that because we can't ride that PENCIL by our own. Need four person and we just both, need another two person.

The guy saw two ladies were making their way to where we were standing. He didn't waste his time and asked them if they want to ride it.

They stopped chatting and nodded. One of them was stroking her hair to the back showing her chest and body. I didn't mean to be rude, but maybe she just want to put her hair to the back. Not her fault, i understand as someone who has long hair.

"good thing, then you can rude with them" The guy smiled and Jimin nodded. "Let's go" He said, pulling my hand.

We wore our safety jacket. Jimin helped me wearing it like i was a child.

Jimin sat down on the second place, gesturing me to come sit in front of him which is on the first place. I was hesitated, thinking about it.

Those ladies will sit behind him.

I shouldn't care much.

But why am I?

Am i jealous?

"J-jimin, maybe i will sit behind u so change places with me" i smiled nervously. "Why? Aren't u afraid of this?" He asked. "This will be going fast right?" Jimin asked the guy.

"Yep. Fast and at one point the driver will takes a turn and whoever didn't hold tight will splash away. Well, nobody succeed to stay still though" He laughed.

I gasped and gulped. "But we have our safety jacket" I grinned awkwardly. "Still, aren't u afraid?" Jimin asked, whispering so no one heard us. He knows how to not embarrassed me. Except for the truth he gave me hickeys.

"Fine" i groaned and sat in front of him as the others were sitting behind him. I thought about we both sitting at the back but it will be worse because Jimin will see the ladies' back and.. yeah u know what i meant when they bend down.

Jimin pecked my cheek when he saw how nervous i was. To be honest, it's been years since i rode this thing. "It will be okay" he told me. "Hold tight everyone!" The guy shouted and raised his hand to the driver as a sign he can begin.

I smiled when the wind hit my face, as the driver brought us around to see the rest of the beach. But as soon as he speed up, i hold tight and closed my eyes. I can't help but laughed a bit when i heard Jimin shouted, enjoying the game.

Until the moment i couldn't hold anymore, and was sure my hands were red, i accidentally let go and be thrown into the water.

Jimin laughed and let go of the holder, not by accident but because he wanted to. "Why??" i asked as i wiped of the salty water from my face. "U expect me to continue the ride without you?" Jimin asked.

When we swam to the side, we got out from the water and can't stop from feeling enjoyful of the moment. Out of sudden, i saw something by Jimin's waist.

"what the hell is this?" i asked him.