Thirty-one

"I was gone just for four days and this happens" Jimin said, his face was red, holding back his anger. I was scared, feeling frightens.

"Jimin--" Seokjin tried to calm him down but he failed to. Jimin eyed me and shocked to see my condition. "You are much skinny, you lost your weight so much, your eyes are darkened, your face is pale. What happened?" he asked, loosened his tie and let go of his suit case.

"I-it's just--" I was stuttered. "What happened when i was gone?" He asked, trying to cool down. At the same time, he realised something. "Is it because of Tae and Sourin?" He asked.

I bit my lower lip. "That's not the only reason. Yoongi is under arrest and--"

"That doesn't mean u avoid from eating, dont take care of your health. Oh god Raemi you care about others but do they care about you? No!" Jimin yelled. I started to shiver, my eyes were glassy.

"Jimin stop this. Dont make her sad. She's not at fault" Seokjin said as he placed his hand on Jimin's shoulder. "Yes hyung. I know it's not her fault but i've told her, that she doesn't need to involve into Sourin and Tae's problems anymore. Now look what happens to her" Jimim said, pointing to me with his hand.

"I can't with this. I expected to get home and see my lovely wife standing there, welcoming me. Instead of that, my wife is sick, pale, and lost her appetite because of someone else" Jimin groaned.

"I can't take this" Jimin said, making his way to our room. He shutted himself in and lied down on the bed, trying to calm down while closing his eyes.

I bursted into tears and Seokjin cane toward me as he held me in his arms. "Jimin is just tired. Just forgive him. I made u something to eat--"

Out of sudden, i gasped for air and my eyes went blank. I was almost faint right there, at the moment Seokjin yelled calling my name.

"Jimin! Get the fck out here!" Seokjin yelled. Jimin was shocked and came out. He was depressed before, and now he was blank for what to do. This is too sudden, everything came at the same time.

"No no! Raemi!!" Jimin shouted my name, holding me tight and lifted me up in a bridal style and brought me to the car. Seokjin drove while Jimin placed my head on his laps while bending down to hug me.

He couldn't stop crying, his eyes and nose were red too. They brought me to the emergency section as Jimin placed me onto the bed. The nurses brought me into the emergency room and told Jimin to wait at the outside.

Jimin stopped there, watching me being brought in. That's the last time i saw him before i went blank once again and fainted.

•••

My eyes were open slowly, looking around to find my dearest husband. But instead of that, i saw someone whom i missed so much.

"Mom?"

I was under oxygen mask, but i was in a normal ward. She held my hand and smiled. My eyes were blurry and tired.

"Be strong"

She said before she kissed my forehead and disappeared. Drops of tears flowed down onto my cheeks and another hand wiped it. I was startled to feel the warm hand as i knew whom the hand belongs to.

I sobbed when i saw the kind and warm smile from Jimin. He cupped my face and leaned closer as our foreheads met and whispered.

"Im sorry"