Eleven

"Maybe a starfish bit me" Jimin laughed and pulled me to walk along but i stopped him and looked at it carefully.

"A scratch? where did u get this? Did u hurt yourself when we fell from the float?" I asked. "N-not really" Jimin brushed his nape.

"Not really?" I asked. I knew something was wrong, i thought of something else and not this. I jut want to hear the right thing from Jimin's mouth.

"That driver. Im going to him" I said, gritting my teeth.

"Wait hold on- not his fault. One of the ladies held my waist before we fell" He said, sighing. "Knew it!" i shouted and stared at him for a moment.

"Why did u lie? You should tell me right away. Why need to avoid it?" i asked. "Because i know u will act this way" Jimin groaned.

"Why did she hold you? better tell the truth" I asked, calming down. "I dont know. She held it when we were enjoying the view. And when the driver suddenly sped up, she accidentally hurt me"

"That means God wants me to know what really happened back there. You didn't push her hand away?" i groaned.

"I didn't" His answered makes me annoyed. "I slapped her hand" Jimin grinned, mocking me. "And??"

"God damn it she's so stubborn as she held my waist again. I wanted to kick her away and let her fly in the sky along with seagulls until she reaches China-- but i cant" Jimin groaned.

I can't help but laughed of his own statements. I placed my hand on the scratch and sighed. "Next time, dont be gone from my sight. Or this will happens again. This can be assume as sexually harrasment you know"

"Maybe the girl is so desperate" Jimin laughed. "Well, no one can refuse my hot body" Jimin shrugged in proud and pulled me away, going to the 'beach cafeteria'

I sat on a seat, waiting for Jimin to order our drinks and fast foods. As i was waiing, i leaned my head onto the table while looking around.

Unfortunately, i saw two person sat around table not too far from me. They were chattering, laughing when someone came up to them. They were the ladies back then and a guy came to the them. The guy was our neighbour, he sat between the girls and joined laughing together.

Jimin came while bringing a tray with two iced lemon tea, bowl of french fries and two cheese burgers. He sat down beside me and gave me my spares.

"He is there, with the girls" i whispered. "Who?" Jimin was confused. "The ladies are there, and our neighbour, the guy is with them" I whispered.

I rolled my eyes, pointing to them and Jimin tilted his head after he placed his right arm behind me, on my chair. "Damn right. Are they related?" Jimin asked.

"Well one of the ladies is his aunt and the guy is her siblings" I said with a smile. "Really??"

"No dummy. Dont ask me that question. I dont know them at all" I munched my burger.

I looked back to them and the guy saw me. Quickly, i looked to the front and blinked few times. "He freaking saw me!" I whispered to Jimin.

"Act normal" Jimin laughed of my nervous expression.

Out of sudden, someone came and asked "Can we join you guys?"