Eighteen

(RAEMI'S POV)

"What are u thinking about?" I asked once i saw his reactions. "Just missing your brother, Yoongi" He gave me a smile, makes me feeling weird. Extra weird.

"A-are u okay?" i asked with both eyebrows narrowed. "Yep, fine. Forgot to ask, how's sourin?" He asked ,changing the topic. At the same time his eyes were looking around, searching for Sourin.

"Sleeping inside" i grinned awkwardly and sat next to Jimin on the couch. "What are we going to do?" I asked him.

Jimin smiled and tapped his laps, telling me to lie down on his laps. I looked at him and sighed "What if Sourin sees us?"

"What's wromg with that? it's not like both of us are making out in her house" Jimin scoffed. "Not that idiot" i groaned. "Her relationship is messed up. What if she sees us lovey dover like this"

"Placing your head on your husband's laps is not wrong though" Jimin scoffed. I rolled my eyes playfully and lied down, placing my head on his laps and looked up to the ceilling while he played with my hair.

"What did u ask just now?" Jimin asked. "What are we going to do" I repeated. "This is their relationship. Dont get into it unless they ask to"

"But- okay" I let out a heavy sigh.

•••

"I need your help" Taehyung sat and faced us. My jaw dropped and i slowly turned to Jimin as both of us automatically looked at each other. "With what?" Jimin asked.

"I want to apologies to Sourin and make up with her. Please" Taehyung said, more to begging.

"Sure we can--"

"No" Jimin answered shortly with such an arrogant tone as he looked away after he scoffed. "Huh?" Taehyung was confused with his bestfriend's actions.

"You fcking cursed to me when i asked you what happened back there" Jimim said, letting out his heartbroken feelings. "You just cursed on me!" Taehyung said, yelling a bit. I just stared at both of them, waiting for them to stop the fight talk.

"Because i deserve it" Jimin hissed. "Okay sorry, i wasn't in mood. You know.." Taehyung let out a heavy sigh.

"So what's the problem? no worries dude, im still your bestfriend" Jimin gave him a warm smile and punched Taehyung's shoulder slightly.

"Sourin met--"

"That one.. we know about it already. Sourin told Raemi" Jimin cut him off and he groaned. "Other than that and the propose thibgy, is there anything else?" I asked.

Jimin looked at me but i was confused. Taehyung was looking at me too, but he was shocked. "Why? Is there anything wrong?"

"How did u know about the propose?" He asked.

My jaw dropped automatically and cleared my throat. "Sorry" i apologised. "Sourin told me before" O smiled a bit, nervously. "It's okay. I understand. I will do the same thing too" Taehyung nodded.

"No you didn't. You didn't tell me anything about it" Jimin scoffed. "Yah!" Taehyung shouted, looking at Jimin. He understood it right away and nodded with a slight laugh.

"So what do u want me to do? Us to do?" I asked.

"Anything. I need a time alone with her but the sourin i knew won't meet me easily after what i have done to her" Taehyung sighed.

"Dont worry. We will think about it. Dont pressure yourself too much" Jimin said and tapped his bestfriend's shoulder.

•••

"So how?" I asked as i placed the plate full with dish onto the dining table. I sat down on the chair and gave Jimin the dinner.

"I dont know" Jimin sighed heavily and started eating. "What if i meet Sourin and ask her about it. You and Tae go do something like decoration or anything" I suggested.

"But where?" He asked. "In our house? there are plenty of empty rooms" i said, pointing to the doors. "Hmm.." Jimin was thinking for a moment until he nodded.

"Do u know how to make a cake?"