Eight

"Jimin!" I looked up to him as my jaw dropped. "What did u do?!" i asked. "Closing the door?" He answered while making his way to the living room.

"And why is that?" i asked. "because he's uninvited" He scoffed. "We didn't give any card to our neighbours" I facepalmed.

"He's still uninvited" Jimin scoffed and rolled his eyes. "I dont like that guy" He sighed.

"Jimin, he is not going to do anything. He's just a neighbour" i facepalmed. "Nobody knows. Im tired of watching u be chased after psychos. I dont want it to be happens again" Jimin turned on the tv and looked straight to the screen without turning to me.

I went speechless, i dont know what to say. He really cares about me and i was still trusting strangers around me. Why so stupid Raemi?

I walked behind the couch and leaned down to him. "Sorry" I said and rested my chin on his bare shoulder. "No dont apologies" Jimin sighed and hold my face. "Im just being protective. As your husband now i need to be aware, very aware"

"Yeah. I know" i nodded and sat next to him as i climbed the couch from behind and sat down. "Can u at least wear a shirt?" I asked

"Why? This body is perfect u know" Jimin said as he raised his left eyebrow. "That's why im telling u to wear something. Too perfect to watch" I mocked.

He laughed and pulled me closer to him, as i placed my legs on his hips. When we were about to relax as we closed our eyes, we both smelled something.

"Raemi u left-"

"The dish!!" i shouted as my eyes shot opened.

•••

I pouted, looking at Jimin who was eating the pizza. "What is it?" He asked. "If only that guy didn't come. My paprika wont burnt" I scoffed.

"Oh? why?? He is just our neighbour come to visit us" Jimin provoked. He said the same thing i told him with such a girly tone. "Shut up!" i threw him the cushion pillow and it hit his head.

"Why are u acting like there's no tomorrow? Maybe it's not our luck to taste your cooking today" Jimin rested his back beside me. "Eat the pizza. Calm your stress down" Jimin showed the pizza he already bit in front of me.

I sighed and took a bite.

"Hey" Jimin called me while i was munching. "Hm?" I answered. "Do u know how will it tastes like if we kiss during eating pizza?"

I turned my head to him and looked at him who was resting his head by my shoulder. He knew that i was staring at him, about to hit him if he asks another question. Not too long after he continued.

"French kiss changed to... pizza kiss?"
"You are super weird u know" I said with monotone. "Im weird and i know it. Im weird and you love it" He lifted his head and pecked my cheek before he sat down properly and looked at the screen with a smile on.

I gasped and looked at him because shocked. I can't help but smiled and laughed.

Jimin, i love u.

•••

He threw me onto the bed and climbed on me. Our faces were close and i can feel his hot breath hitting my skin. "Where's the fcking lingerie" Jimin asked with a smirk.

"I dont 'fcking' know" I smiled. His left hand was caressing my long hair and another one was holding my hand down.

Jimin shook his head and chuckled before he slammed his lips onto mine. "Jimin, it's late already. Almost 12" I said, catching my breath after he broke the kiss.

"Dont care" Jimin kissed my neck, leaving hickeys. "Dont blame me if i fall asleep" I said, while be pleasured. "You wont. Trust me" He faced me again and kissed my forehead. One by one, he unbutton my pyjamas.

•••

"YAH JIMIN-AH!" I shouted, walking out from the room and showed my neck. "How the hell am i supposed to go out if u leaved hickeys on my neck?!" i shouted while pointing to my neck.

"Then dont go out" Jimin smiled and drank his coffee made by himself.

I was about to take a bath when i saw love bites on my neck.

"What the fck?!" I growled. "Use any concealer and there, you are done" Jimin shrugged. "I.want.to.go.to.the.beach!" I shouted. "How the hell am i supposed to cover it if im wearing my swimsuit?" I covered my face, too frustrated.

"That's what im talking about. Finally you got it. Yeay!" Jimin placed his cup down and clapped his hands.

"Hah??" I was confused.

"Those freaking bitches guy will attracted to your nice body. I wont let u wear bikini" Jimin looked up, showing how annoyed he was. "WHA--I will tear off your mouth JIMIN!"