Twenty

I looked out of the window and smiled, enjoying the scenery from inside the car as the car was moving. But the air was intense, awkward, it felt like i was the only one who happy about it.

I turned to Jimin and saw him focused on the road with such a tired expression. "Hey, want to change with me?" i asked him and held his free hand.

He was startled, like he was spacing out for a moment. "Can u?" he asked. He was tired actually but didn't tell me.

"i have a license boy" I laughed and tilted my head to the couple at the back. Sourin and Taehyung were both in silence, didn't talk or make any noise.

"This is not the Sourin i know" I sighed and shook my head. "And this is not the Tae i know" Jimin whispered to me. They can't hear us because we were whispering. Both of them were looking out to the window with a straight face.

"Why did u suddenly plan to go to a trip?" i asked him, full with confusions. "Because this is the only way" Jimin smiled and pulled over the car by the gas station.

I asked Sourin to follow me go inside to buy something to eat. Once we got inside, Sourin finally let out a sigh.

"If Jimin's not your husband, i would've killed him" Sourin scoffed while choosing a drink. "W-why" i laughed awkwardly.

"Because he planned this trip. Who says i want to go on a trip with that boy??" Sourin asked. "Boy?"

"That taehyung. Saying his name making me sick" Sourin hissed. "Then buy a cool fever too" I said, more to whisper before going to the snacks section.

"What did u say?" Sourin didn't hear me. "I said dont forget to buy drinks for all of us too" I lied.

She said she doesn't want to say his name, but i know deep in her heart, she wants to.

We paid for the snacks and drinks then walked back to the car. Jimin was closing his eyes as he rested his back and Taehyung was looking at his phone at the back. I saw Jimin's mouth was muttering something from afar, maybe he was talking with Taehyung.

"Change place with me" I said while tapping Jimin's shoulder. Jimin opened his eyes and looked at me with his sleepy and puffy eyes.

"For real?" he asked. "No, you can drive while sleeping" i smiled annoyedly. He laughed and got out from the car and changed place with me as i sat on the driver seat.

They began to gave each others' drinks and snacks then i drove off the car. While i was driving, from the rear mirror i saw Sourin was secretly looking at Taehyung. I can't help but smiled and sighed satisfiedly.

•••

After 2 hours and we finally reached the destination. Taehyung and Jimin fell asleep while Sourin was just relaxing herself while listening to the song by using her earphones.

Sourin noticed i parked the car and opened her eyes. "Are we there?" Sourin asked with a smile. "Yeah" I nodded and looked at two young men in the car. "Wake Tae up, we need to check in now" I said, pointing to Taehyung with my eyes.

"Wait, me?" She asked. "Duh, yes. I have a husband to wake him up" I scoffed and chuckled when i saw Sourin's nervous expression.

I didn't wake Jimin up yet and looked at Sourin when she was gesturing to wake Taehyung up. She held his shoulder and shook it a bit. But we knew that Taehyung won't wake up just by doing that. He sleeps like a dead person, he won't be awake just like that.

"H-hey Taehyung" Sourin stuttered while poking Taehyung's hand. Still not moving.

Sourin was irritated and formed her hand into a fist before she raised her tone. "Yah wake up" Sourin said and shook Taehyung's shoulder a bit harsh.

Taehyung finally awake and looked Sourin with his big eyes. At the moment, Sourin suddenly blushed and stuttered as she moved to the back. "we are here. Come on" Sourin said and got out from the car.

"Did u tell her to wake me up" Taehyung asked me with his plain expression because just woke up from his beauty sleep. "yeah" i nodded. "What the fuck-"

"Curse on my wife once again and you will sleep in the car tonight" Jimin opened his eyes and looked at Taehyung as he gave Tae a derp smile.