Ninteen

"Jimin it's not funny!" i shouted, using my hand to put some flour onto his cheek. "And u think this is funny?" Jimin smiled in annoyance and pointed to his cheek.

He deserved it, he started it first, he put the wet flour onto my face.

We were fighting and Jimin took the chance and backhugged me. "Promise me u wont leave me" Jimin suddenly pecked my cheek and hugged me tight.

I looked at him confusedly "Why did u say that?" i asked him, a bit uncomfortable because afraid why he said it in sudden. "Because im worried our relationship will be like-"

Before Jimin could finish his sentence, someone pressed in the house lock's password and entered.

Sourin was shocked to see both of us, she didn't expected us to be there. "O-oh im sorry. I thought you guys are not home" Sourin apologised. "It's okay" I smiled warmly to her.

"Then why did u tell me the password?" She asked. "Because i wanted to" I grinned and she laughed, making her way to us. She suddenly stopped and looked at us for a moment before he gave us a smile.

"What are u guys doing?" She asked. Jimin still in the same position, backhugging me. "We are trying to bake the cookies" I giggled.

"ah.." Sourin nodded. "Im tired. Im going to sleep first" Sourin smiled. "How about dinner?"

"I will skip that sorry. Anyway, let me taste the cookies too okay" She waved before she walled away and entered the first guest room.

My smile automatically gone when she's gone from my sight as i sighed heavily. "She seems uncomfortable" Jimin commented. "Because u are hugging me. Let me go" I scoffed.

"Not yet. Will she skips the dinner for sure?" Jimin asked. "I guess so. She must be so tired from workplace" I shrugged and continued shaping the cookies.

In sudden, someone knocked the door. When Jimin was about to go, the person entered the password right away and unlocked the door before he opened it.

Jimin smiled annoyedly and waited for Taehyung to close the door. "I forgot i freaking gave u the password" Jimin still annoyed and walked to the kitchen with Taehyung.

"Hi there" Taehyung greeted me. I smiled and nodded. "I will make our dinner soon"

"Im sorry but i will not eat dinner for tonight" Taehyung smiled and raised his right hand up. Out of blue, a sudden hit Taehyung's head. Tae was shocked and turned around while holding his head.

"No you are not. You're going to eat dinner with us" Jimin scolded his bestfriend. "What the--!" Taehyung sudden shut his mouth and looked around. "Is she here?" he asked.

"Yeah, inside the guest room. She said she wont eat dinner"

"If she can, why i can't do that??" Taehyung asked. "Because my wife will cook the dinner and you freaking eat the dinner" Jimin smiled creepily.

Taehyung looked at me, waiting for an answer. "You want a mean answer or a nice answer?" I asked.

"Better none. I will eat with you guys" he said after he sighed heavily. "That's my boy" Jimin patted his head and told Taehyung to go rest first.

•••

Taehyung sat down and i looked at him. "Dude, this may sounds ridiculous but go call Sourin eat together with us" Jimin said before he took the seat next to me, in front of Tae

"What the fck-- i mean no way" Taehyung laughed awkwardly. "She:s fcking hate me" Taehyung pointed to the door. "And u fcking want to getback with her"

"Guys.." I sighed but Taehyung cut off again. "but not like this. She won't fcking listens to me" Taehyung cursed again.

I closed my eyes, trying to calm down. "Raemi is fcking worried about her bestfriend u retard"

"Hell no"
"Fuck you"

"Guys!" I shouted, looking at them as they were startled. "No need to use harsh words when u can use nice words"

"No he deserves that" Jimin shook his head.

"Jimin" I stared at him. "Okay fine. Nice words? Taehyung baby, go and ask Sourin to eat together"

"Asshole" Taehyung smiled annoyedly and formed his hand into a fist.

In the end, i was the one who went to call Sourin out. Unexpectedly, she wanted to come out and she ate dinner with us. She acted like she's not hungry but she was.

Both Taehyung and Sourin were awkward with each other, can't look each other in the eyes.

"S-so.." I was stuttered to see the intense scene. I elbowed Jimin as the sign.

"We decided to have a dinner together with u guys at the hotel" Jimin smiled. "Hotel? Won't it be a long drive? i mean, go by day and go home by night" Taehyung asked.

He thought that we're going to the Restaurant at the hotel. "No idiot. We are going to a trip"

"A trip??"