Thirty-nine

Sometimes i think, why not add few suspense :D Later u will find out on other chapters :)

•••

I smiled looking at Taehyung and Jimin with an excited expression. "When is it?" i asked. "You.. dont know Sourin's birthday?" Jimin asked.

"I know. But you want to celebrate it right? means it's near" I kept on smiling. "Your wife is too excited now" Taehyung whispered to Jimin. "I can hear that" I spoke.

"Yes i can see. She's way too excited"

"Boys- i mean, men, i can hear that!" I groaned. "Is it wrong if i want to be excited or super excited?" i asked.

"No im sorry. So when are we going to celebrate her birthday?" Taehyung and Jimin exchanged look and gulped down to their throats nervously. "Soon. Didn't mark the date yet" Taehyung shrugged.

"Let's leave the plan to us" Jimin said awkwardly. "Why can't i join" I asked straight with monotone. "Because- u need to rest since u are pregnant. Remember what the doctor said?" Jimin reminded me.

"Right" I sighed. "But do tell me once u guys has finished" I smiled and walked into the room.

Before i could stepped in, i heard Taehyung said under his breath. "That was close"

••

Night fell but Taehyung was still there. I fell asleep earlier because had nothing to do and just slept. When j woke up, i thought Taehyung has already gone but he was still here.

"I WON!" I heard Taehyung shouted, shocking to know he was still there. I looked down to my handwatch and it showed 8 p.m.

I walked out from the room and saw food was served on the dining table and both of them were standing while looking at the tv.

"YASSS!!" Jimin shouted and threw the controller onto the couch as he threw himself onto the couch. "You owe me a starbucks" Jimin laughed out loud.

When he saw me standing there, he quickly sat up properly and smiled nervously. "L-love, when did u wake up?" Jimin asked.

"Just now. Why is Taehyung still here?" I asked. "She's chasing me out" Taehyung pouted. "No im not. Im just wondering" I laughed and brushed my nape, showing i was still half asleep.

"Taehyungie told me he want to stay for a night, if u dont mind?"

"Yeah sure. No worries" I chuckled and walked to the dining table. "Who cooked this? You jimin? wait no.. jimin wont. Did u tae?" I asked.

"My heart just got stabbed. Uh nope, none of us. The delivery boy delivered it"

I put away the cover and saw pasta on three plates. "Whoa" i looked at them and smiled widely. "I dont know why, but im hunger for pasta"

"Maybe because of that" Taehyung pointed to my baby bump. "Damn Jimin. You should treat your wife good" Taehyung groaned. "Do i have to teach you everything?" Taehyung took a seat in front of me.

"No need to. I know everything. It's just Raemi didn't tell me that she wants pasta" Jimin eyed and sat next to me. "Anyway, let's eat"

We thanked for the food and started digging in. It tasted good yet tasty, we had a conversation the whole eating time and after we've finished, we cleaned our plates and glasses as they continued to play the game afterwards.

"What game are u guys playing?" I asked. "We played fight game earlier but now Jimin dared me to pkay the horror game"

Jimin put on the disc and the game began on Wii. We waited until we heard screams and jumpscares before the options came out.

"You just bought this?" I asked Jimin. "Yeah, when we went for groceries, i stopped at the game stations to buy this"

I nodded and sat down beside Jimin who was setting up the game before he began to play.

I looked away each time the jumpscares showed up, usually i wont be like this but why..

"Hey she's afraid. Maybe we should stop" Taehyung said. "N-no, im just not feeling well. I will just sleep here" i smiled and lied down. "Wake me up once u guys will go to sleep"

Both nodded and continued the game. When it was Taehyung's turn, Jimin sat down at the end of my foot and massage my legs in sudden, shocked me. "Just sleep" He said. I nodded and smiled until i fell asleep right at the moment.

•••

The day has came, it's Sourin's birthday party! I dressed up nicely, and wore a birthday hat with a blowing toy in my hand.

When we arrived at Sourin's house, there's no light at all. It's all darkened. Jimin leaded me to where we supposed to hide and we waited for a moment. When we heard someone entering the door, we waited patiently but no one showed up makes me worried.

I told Jimin i wanted to check on Sourin and he nodded, giving me the permission. When i stood up and walked toward the door in dark, suddenly every lights were turned off and they shouted out loud, greeting me with Happy birthday greets.

"Happy birthday Raemi!"