Fifty-one

I ran toward her and pushed her hand away but she pulled my hair, smiling while cutting my flesh on the neck. "They said u have a scar around here. But it's gone now, let me redo it" She said, start hurting me with the knife. Blood rushed out but she didn't care at all and just laugh.

She later pointed the knife to Gyoungsoo again, leaved me no choice.

To prevent the knife from hurting Gyoungsoo, i held it with my knife on the sharp side. I can feel the pain, but not that much when i was too angry. Anger, hatred filled in me as I tightened my grip on the knife. Blood dripped, but it was nothing to be compare when i see Gyoungsoo was hurt.

She was shocked and took the chance to stab me. I still hold the knife, gritting my teeth while looking at her with my death glares.

"You hurt him" I said, still looking at her. "You both deserve it" She smiled awkwardly, looking at me still holding the knife. "Are u crazy?!" She asked.

"Yes" i answered shortly and pulled the knife toward me as i kicked her away. She let go of the knife and fell to the back, looking at me in frightens.

"I told myself, nobody can touch my son. But you even hurt him" I held the knife's holder and walked toward her. She moved backward in fear, and looked at the basement as she wanted to run away.

But i pulled her leg, makes her face accidentally met the floor and pulled her to me. I got on top of her, and about to stab her stomach when someone entered.

"Raemi!" Jimin shouted. "J-jimin..?" I was shocked to see my husband there. He saw blood on my hands, his expression changed.

I gestured to stab her, but Jimin stopped me by shouting, calling me by name. "No dont do this. You are not a killer" Jimin said again. This is the same thing he said when i was about to kill Eun back then. Because too angry for what she did, including she killed Stacy.

"No Jimin" i shook my head slowly and looked at Eun with only fear showed on her face. "Im not killing her" I smiled and held her hair full in my hand.

"Im going to show her, the real pain is" In a blink of an eye, i stabbed her on the stomach, but on the side. Where it will be less blood there.

She groaned in pain and cried out loud. I stood up, happy to hear her voice right now. I stood next to her, and smiled. Jimin was surprised to see me acting that way.

He went to Gyoungsoo who was crying and hugged him, calming him down.

"R-raemi sweetheart. What are u doing?" Jimin asked. "I told you, nobody can touch our son, my family!" i said, holding my head with both hands. "Is it so hard to understand?! I never did anything wrong, yet she came into our life twice! Trying to breaking our family down!" i shouted and pointed to Eun with the knife.

Jimin's eyes widened to hear what i said. He realised what happened once i said it out loud, he remembered everything. Deep in his heart, he thought of 'Yes.. she deserves it'

I stepped on her arm, as she screamed her lungs out. "This is for kidnapping my son" i pressed a bit, she continued screaming. Until i was enough beating her up, i pulled the chair by the room and placed her onto it.

I took something to bind her down on the chair, just like how the guy did to me earlier. But this time, i wont let her go, no matter what.

I bended down, facing her. "You asked for this" i said and punched her face. She spitted out the blood and looked up at me with her swollen eyes.

Then, i brought her down to the basement and leaved her down there alone, tied up on the chair. "Maybe u want to rethink, and some time alone for the things you've done" I said before i closed the basement door.

I went to Jimin as he hugged me, kissing my forehead. "Your hands!" He shouted. I looked down to it. "She hurt him" i told Jimin and showed the bruises on Gyoungsoo. "He's just three.."

Eun won't stop screaming. She kept on screaming out loud, makes me irritated. I grabbed the knife and went to open the basement door once again, to see she was there screaming.

"Now u know how to scream" I said, looking down at her. "Tell me, what's the flowers for?" I asked.

She remained quiet.

"Tell me!"

"To make you smell the poison and kidnap your child"

"You bitch!" I shouted, throwing the knife to her, directly stabbed her chest as she gasped before her death.

Jimin covered Gyoungsoo's eyes and pulled me over to him, hugging me.

"Now she won't disturb us anymore" I said with a weak tone before i fainted in Jimin's arms.

•••

"She didn't eat anything for days, she's injured badly! What do u expect?" Jimin asked. "Look, im just telling u to calm down" Taehyung said, hitting Jimin's back head. "Ow"

"Her hands doesn't need to stitch but her neck does. I will just do it here" I can hear Seokjin's voice. "Here? Holy shit" Jungkook said and walked away.

I stayed quiet and can feel a needle entered my skin, as Seokjin put in the anaesthetic, a drug to make me enable to feel the pain. He soon, started to stitch my wound and finished without me knowing it. I was awake but i just closed my eyes.

"What if the polices find out about the corpse?" Jimin asked suddenly. My eyes shot opened and looked up to Seokjin.

He was shocked and sighed. "You scared me Raemi" he groaned. "Actually, since the day Raemi killed her dad, she got a notice or should i say, a letter of approvement. Ever heard about the psychotic disorder. But she's not as serious like other patients, that's why she can continue her daily life like normal person. In the approvement, there is a statement state that it doesn't break the rule if any patient with disorder hurt someone, or even kill someone"

"Im.. a psycho?"

(Look, i dont know about this but once someone came and asked me to give him so money. I checked his nametag that he wore, like id card and saw this disorder. So after i gave him some, i dashi run run into the car with my sisters. Somehow i found out about the fact below. Lmao)

•••

Ayy let's sleep lmao