Sixteen

Jimin hid behind the wall and grabbed the person's head before slammed the person down to the floor. I didn't just stand there and walked to where Jimin was.

Jimin held me behind him as we both eyed the person on the ground. Isn't this person too weak? I mean.. for a guy?

I expected it's Goon. But.. unfortunately.

"You?" I asked as soon as Jimin removed her mask. She's one of the ladies back then with Goon.

My eyes widened as i stood closer to her. "What do u want?" I asked, still with normal tone. She hissed me and looked away.

"Im asking what the hell do u want?!" I asked as i bended down to her. She gritted her teeth and looked up at Jimin then looked away. I didn't waste my time and searched for anything in her pockets.

I took out her phone and asked her to unlock the phone by threatening her that i will throw the phone away if she still hesitated to. She's at fault here because she broke into the villa!

She unlocked and tried to run but not a chance when Jimin forced her sat on the floor again. I checked the phone and saw something in her gallery.

My mouth wide opened before i grabbed her collarshirt and showed her the pictures. "Are u stalking my husband?!" I asked out loud.

She gasped and Jimin was shocked before he took the phone from my phone. There were pictures from this evening, where Jimin walked arpund the house shirtless. When we were at the beach, or to be exact, when Jimim at the beach.

"Are u the one who held his waist" I asked with such a serious voice. She didn't answer.

My calmness has limits and because of her, i can't be any calm anymore. That's when i slapped her hard because she did something wrong. "What the fck is wrong with you?!" I asked. I didn't delete the pictures yet and kept the phone with me.

"How dare u do something stupid like this, to my husband"

Jimin didn't say anything and just looked at me who was mad at the lady. She was annoyed to be lectured by me. Everything can be shown by her face expression.

"Get up" i told her but she didn't want to. "For??" she asked. "Go to hell" I said. Jimin looked at me and i cleared my throat as i coughed fakely. "I mean go to jail" i said.

"Wait what? I just took few pictures, and broke into your house that's all!" She said. My eyes twitched when remembered that she broke into the house.

"Why did you take from the house" Jimin asked. Out of sudden, her face blushed.

"What.did.u.do" I said, one by one with monotone. "Nothing!" she yelled. "I dont fcking believe you" I said and searched up behind her. She hid something in her shirt behind her clothes and i pulled her shirt as something fell onto the ground.

My jaw and eyes wide opened once again when i saw there were Jimin's shirt and-- boxer?

"BITCH!" I looked at her as she was struggling to break free. "You fcking entered the house to stealnmy freaking husband's clothes and boxer?!" I shouted, can't be any calm with her anymore. "What the hell??" Jimim cursed and was disgusted with the girl.

Jimin was embarrassed but he controlled and grabbed his clothes. "Come u perv" I said and pulled her hand to our car before i opened the passengers seat's door and shover her in.

I sat at the behind and Jimim drove the car as we went to the police station and reported about her.

•••

"Oh god" I placed a hand on my forehead after i threw myself on the couch. "She's a freaking pervert" i said while shaking my head.

"Angry?" Jimin asked and sat next to me. "Dont ask me stupid things" i sighed. He brushed his nape "i never thought that she will do such a thing. But still, that's how i feel when someone's chasing after you"

I removed my hand and looked at him in the eye. "That's why, when we were in College and Jungkook and Baekhyun appeared, i felt so much trouble and too angry to hold back. It feels like i want to throw a punch to them each everyday" Jimin chuckled.

"Now u know, how does it feels when someone is bothering someone u love?"