Seventeen

We were laughing as we stepped out from the elevator and headed to Sourin's house.

When i was about to reach the door holder, it was being opened and revealed Taehyung. Jimin was about to greet him but we realised that he's expression was not like always.

It was more to anger and disappointed.

"Dude what's wrong?" Jimin asked. "Dont fcking ask" Taehyung cursed and walked away from there. Jimin knew something was wrong with his bestfriend and looked at me.

"I saw sourin inside. Go ahead, comfort him" I told him and he nodded before he rushed away to Taehyung while i entered the house and closed the door behind me.

I walked, searching for Sourin and found her inside her room. I entered quietly and sat next to her on the bed, startled her. Her eyes were red, yet wide opened because shocked, didn't expect i was there.

"Raemi.." She started to cry again, and this time she bursted into tears before she hugged me. She sobbed so hard, makes me even worried about her.

"What happened?" i asked her.

They invited us to come to Sourin's apartment because want to having a dinner together, more to 'reunion' because it's been a while. After the honeymoon trip with Jimin month ago, we didn't have much time to see each other because Jimin needed to attend few meetings. We want four of us to be there, it feels incomplete if one of us is not there.

"I went out with this one guy without his knowing and he went out with a girl without me knowing it too. It's complicated, we love each other but we need someone else to let out our feelings. Unfortunately the person we met is opposite gender" Sourin explained while sobbing.

I gasped when heard her explanation. It was complicated, too complicated but it happened. Sounds weird and confusing but it happened between them.

What should i do?

I tapped Sourin's behind, giving her the comfort and she accidentally fell asleep in my arms. Her eyes were puffy and red, along with her nose. Slowly, i lied her down on the bed and stood up.

I took out my phone and dialed Jimin's number. He picked up not too long after and i asked him where he was. "On my way" Jimin said.

I ended the call and few minutes later i heard a knock on Sourin's house's door. I went to open it and Jimin appeared as he stepped into the house.

"Where is Taehyung?" i asked, peeking out from the door to find him. Jimin sighed and closed the door behind him as he locked it.

"He told me to not follow him" Jimin said with a disappointed tone. "So how? Wouldn't it be dangerous if he goes out late at night alone?" I asked. "Love, he's a man not a woman" He chuckled and sat on the chair. "Besides, he will tell me soon"

"What did Sourin tells you?"

"Well.. both of them are complicated in their own relationship and they met someone else to let out their feelings"

"So what's the problem here?" Jimim was confused.

"Different gender. That's the thing. Sourin met a guy and Tae met a lady" I sighed. "Ah.." Jimin finally got it and nodded.

"Short term is, misunderstands?" Jimin asked. "Sort of"

"But why? what kind of feelings they want to let out? i mean.." Jimin saw my expression changed as i looked away. "Babe, is there anything that u didn't tell me..?" Jimin asked.

"T-taehyung proposed Sourin but she.. didn't accept it" I brushed my nape. "She rejected it??" Jimin was shocked. "No-! it's not 'reject' but more to 'let me think first' thingy" I shrugged.

"What for? Both love each other, then what's the problem duh"

"Sourin's family is not like my family" i said, sighing. "Not like your family..?"

"Her mom seems like.. it's like Taehyung is not her ideal type--"

"It's Sourin who wants to get married. Not her mom" Jimin facepalmed. "- let me finish. Her mom thinks that Tae is not suitable to be Sourin's husband"

Jimin suddenly remembered something and smiled to the side as he looked away. "Not like your family huh" Jimin chuckled quietly.

"What is it?"

(JIMIN'S POV)

Raemi said that made me think of something.

His pain ass brother appeared on my mind, and i can't help but laughed a bit quietly.

'not like her family' my ass. That Yoongi always provok and mock me before i become Raemi's husband. Damn son, need a tough heart to face her elder brother though.