Forty-eight

I tied Boem up and hid her inside the room in the shop. I locked her and went to my car after i threw away the flower.

"It's not poisonous, but it will be" I said to myself and entered the car as i drove off. On the way, i looked down to my hand to see blood. A heavy sigh escaped and i held my head with a hand.

"What have i done.." i asked myself in guilt. But i remembered what they've done, and the guilty feeling disappeared in instant. I pressed the pedal even more and the car sped up.

I stopped the car right in front of an apartment and looked down the address in my phone.

"This is it" I said then got out from the car. Before closing the door, i grabbed the bat then closed and locked the car.
The surrounding was empty, like nobody lives here. I took the stairs of an old apartment and found the door with the right number on it.

The door leaved open apart, gives me chills. But i shrugged off and walked into the apartment, slowly while tiptoeing.

Eventhough i was scared and nervous, i still have the nerves to check every doors. Frustratedly to know that nobody was inside the apartment, i wanted to find Eun.

I put down the bat and groaned in anger. "Where the hell is she?!" I shouted. My eyes wandered around, looking at each sides.

"It smells like.. man's perfume" I said, sniffing the air. "Dont tell me a guy is living here--" My eyes widened and held the bat tight once again. Whoever it is, whatever the gender is, im not scared.

I explored the whole apartment and found nothing except for phones. "damn he has much" I said while checking a box with phones inside.

I turned on every of then and checked to find anything that could help me. A smile appeared on my face when i saw a contact from a phone, since four days before the incident where Eun kidnapper Gyoungsoo, the number kept on calling until today. Which is an hour ago.

My eyebrows narrowed. "That's right, Boem called someone but is it him?" I asked to myself and took out my phone as i dialled someone's number.

"Namjoon oppa" i greeted.
"Raemi? Are u fine?" He asked in worry.

"Yes i am. Did Seokjin oppa asked u anything about me?"
"No. But your voice, sounds different. Where are you?"
"Just walking around. Anyway, i want u to trace one number, can u?"

"Im the hacker, i can trace anything. But.. for what? Is there any psycho is chasing after u again?" He was concerned.

"No.. im the psycho now" i muttered in low tone.
"Huh?" He didn't hear it.
"Nothing" I chuckled. "I will send u the number i need ASAP"
"Okay i will try"

I sent the number through message and waited for his respond as i entered the car back. Almost 30 minutes, i sat in the car while closing my eyes, trying to rest because i hadn't for days.

Out of sudden, someone knocked my window, it was a beggar. I was shocked and quickly started the engine then drove. At the same time. luckily, Namjoon sent me the informations he got from the number.
"It's be registered under Lee Boem and this is the address"

I looked down to the message as i pulled over "Lee Boem? But her phone is broken and she's in the street i went"

Or maybe someone just registered under her name. But it's someone else actually.

I rethinked and decided to just go to the address, find out another clue. As i was driving, i looked at the rear view mirror to see a car has been following whatever lane i took. I suspected that the driver was following me.

I started to speed up and took the turn. My phone's gps application showed me another way because i took the wrong turn. The car disappeared because the driver didn't make it to take the turn.

When i arrived, someone called me.

"I know u are on the way. I will kill you if u come to me!" Eun shouted through the phone. If she called me earlier, i dont have to check every phones bitch.

"Im already here. No you wont kill me, i will" I parked my car as i took the bat and came out from the car then rushed into a building.

At the same time, Jimin called me.

"Damn it" i bit my lower lip and declined the call. "Im so sorry. If i answer, you can trace where am I" I said