Thirty-eight

I walked around, looking for the things i need to buy while Jimin pushed the cart.

"please take the fruits can" I said to Jimin and pointed to the way. Jimin nodded and walked away to the part along with the cart while i went to the body shampoo.

Once i've done choosing, i went back to Jimin to see he was talking to a woman. From afar, i stood there by the ice cream fridge while looking at the married guy talking to a random woman.

Without any movement or sound, i stared until the woman noticed me and her gaze changed to me. Jimin realised that and turned around to looked at me.

"O-oh raemi" Jimin smiled. I smiled and waved with my fingers. Jimin walked with the woman by his side and greeted me.

"Nice to meet you im Mayu" The woman bowed a bit and smiled. "Japanese?" i asked. "Yeah. Remember, i was an exchange student at our school" She chuckled shyly.

"You were?" I asked. Her expression changed, that's when i laughed awkwardly. "S-sorry. Im bad on remembering person" I shrugged.

"Sorry to ask but did u.. really kill your father?" Mayu asked. My exoression completely changed to a serious face.

"S-sorry. It's just that time Hoseok was shocked and ran away after he found out about it. That's what he told me when i found him"

"O-oh.." i looked down. "Look Mayu, u can't just trust the rumors without any proof"

"That's why im asking"

"Yes. Im a young killer. But who wont hurt someone who is about to kill your own parent. Trust me, u will even dare to kill that person" I smiled. "Sorry for the tragic news about this person in front of you, but no worries. Im okay now" i nodded and held her hands.

"Thank you for asking" I smiles. "It's good to hear that u are okay" she smiled weakly. "Oh and congratulations for your marriage. Hey, you got a beautiful and independent wife here, dont waste it" Mayu elbowed Jimin and he just laughed.

"I will treasure her for my whole life" Jimin smiled and pulled me closer to him as he pecked my forehead. "Mayu!" Someone called her from afar, and revealed a man aged like older than us. She turned around and waved at him, telling him to give her a moment.

"That's my husband" Mayu smiled. "Same school as us?" Jimin asked. "No he's not. My ex broke up with me before i graduated. Okay then see you later. Goodbye for now" Mayu smiled and leaved after she bid us a goodbye.
"Jimin, see that?" I pointed to the tools part which was next to us "Uh.. yes? You want to buy anything there?" Jimin asked.

"I thought of throwing u one of those before i knew she's our school mate"

I smiled and walked away from there, making Jimin shut his mouth for a while because too shocked. "You should join the WWE, i swear u could win" Jimin catched up and laughed.

"But they dont provide tools. That's the problem"

•••

Jimin told me to just go inside but i told him i could bring some of the bags. He sighed and gave me the lightest one among all, as i carried it inside the house and placed it onto the counter.

While waiting for Jimin, i stood by the door and saw he brought four plastic bags each hand with two bags.

"Damn my boy is strong" I laughed while he was making his way into the house and placed down the groceries. "Im not your boy, im your man"

Right at time, someone called him, caught my attention. "Hello? Yeah" Jimin answered the call.

I glared at him full with curiousity and followed him to wherever he went. He stopped then turned around to me.

"It's Taehyung" Jimin said. "What does he want?" I asked, still wanna an answer. "He wants me" Jimin grinned. "It's rare to see him calling u for times in just a few days. Is there any problem?"

"No, there isn't. Taehyung just want to ask me about.. Sourin's birthday plan"