Five

"Raemi" Someone was shaking my shoulder, waking me up from my sleep. Slowly, i opened my eyes and looked to my right to see Jimin with tired eyes.

I gasped and quickly looked around. "Are we there?" I asked. He chuckled and yawned "Yes dear, come out" Jimin couldn't stop smiling to see my actions.

I followed after him when he got out and saw him stretching his arms. I looked down to my phone just to see the time showed 1 a.m.

"It's that far?" I asked, caught his attention. He nodded and put an arm on my shoulder "So far away from the house" Jimin smiled as he showed his eye smile.

Out of sudden, his arm fell behind me and pulled me as he lifted me up with both arms like bridal style. Well hell yes im the bride.

"What are u doing?!" I asked, still nervous. "You are my wife, what do u expect?" He asked and brought me inside the house. "This is my uncle's house, I asked him for our honeymoon"

"Heol, the design is--"

"Pretty, i know" He smiled. "What's there at the outside?" i asjed and walked away to see there's a swing chair be placed. Before I could step out from the house, I saw the swing chair and a medium size table with two chairs, facing each other and the background seemed like a forest. A beautiful forest eventhough it's just an art.

I covered my mouth in excitement and sat on the chair. "Jimin, let's buy this for our house" I smiled, gesturing my hand for him to come over and sit next to me.

"Anything for u. What colour do u want? pink? black? green?"

"No, not pink. Seokjin oppa will take it away and for sure not black. Yoongi oppa is obsessed with black" I shook my head as a no-no and he nodded while laughing.

"Then let's take soft blue" Jimin suggested and received a nod from me. At the moment, Jimin suddenly yawned which caught my attention again.

"Let's go to sleep" I said, worrying about him. "That fast?" Jimin asked with a smirk. "What fast?" I asked, confused. Not too long after, i realised what he was talking about and hit him.

"Im not talking about our first night dummy!" i shouted. "What first night? Im saying it's too soon to go sleep. I haven't show u something else around here"

He left me speechless.

Slowly my face changed from fair to red. From worry to ashamed.

"Shut it" I pushed his face to the back and stood up. "Hurry up" i scoffed, looking away. "What? to bed?" He asked again.

"No you-- ugh" I can't curse on him anymore. He's too precious. "U said u want to show me something"

He stood up while laughing and pulled me near with an arm around my shoulders. "Let's go" he said and we walked at the other side of the house.

We went around the house for few times, and found nothing. "What the hell do u want to show me my sweet darling Jimin" I gritted ny teeth, holding back my anger. "Actually.. nothing"

I formed my hand into a fist and about to hit him when he caught my hand and pulled me closer as he met his lips with mine. He pulled me closer by my waist and let go of my hand slowly after we got into a deep kiss.

He placed both hands behind me, preventing me from going anywhete eventhough i won't.

He didn't break the kiss, so do i. He walked forward while i walked backwards until we got inside the house and tripped onto the couch.

"I've been waiting for this so long" Jimin said between the kiss. I didn't say anything, just catching my breath. Without saying anything, he lifted me up again but this time put me onto his shoulder lile he's going to kidnap me.

I can't take it and laughed, as he laughed along and we reached upstairs, into a room.

"Jimin im sleepy let's postpone" I said, joking. "Hell no" Jimin pinched my nose and placed me onto the bed before he removed his shirt.

"You are stink! At least go to bath first" I said, pointing to him. He smiled in annoyance. I just smiled upon seeing him like that and walked on the bed toward him.

I placed a hand of mine on his chest, and another hand behind his head. Now im taller than him because stood on the bed.

"Im just joking" i smiled and pulled him, lied on the bed along with me.

•••

THIS IS MY FREAKING FIRST TIME WRITING THIS SUCH THINGS. DONT EXPECT SMUTS OR IMMA BITE U GUYS