Fifty

I gasped as soon as Taehyung held the bat. "Tae?" I almost shouted. My both eyebrows narrowed to see him. "How did u--"

"I told them i couldn't come with them because i know things like this would've happened. I was in car for the whole night and followed you when u everywhere u go" Taehyung explained. "Have u seen Gyoungsoo?" He asked.

I shook my head and sighed heavily. "Im running from that guy" I said, pointing to the back where the guy supposed to be. "What guy? When i arrived, i didn't see anyone" Taehyung was shocked.

"A guy, cooperated with Eun. He beated me up--" Out of sudden, someone hit the glass bottle to Taehyung's head and he trembled as he fell. I stepped backwards, the guy was there to catch me again. I tried to run away but he grabbed my hand tightly.

I swung the bat and hit him hard on the head, because of too angry, he used his leg to trip me and his nail digged deep into my skin. I yelled in pain, so did he when Taehyung suddenly stabbed his foot with the sharp glass.

"run! find Gyoungsoo!" Taehyung shouted. I nodded and hit the guy with bat once again before i ran away, finding Gyoungsoo.

Each door be checked but no sign of Gyoungsoo. I didn't give up and tried harder, until i stepped into a room. I checked around, but nothing could be found.

It gave me chills when in sudden a voice be heard. I stopped and turned around, trying to find where the voice came from.

I kneeled down and placed my ear onto the floor. As expected, the voice came from below. "Eomma.. appa" He cried, sobbing hard. My eyes widened and shaking, to hear his sad voice.

When i was about to search the holder to open the basement door, i saw two legs behind me, gesturing to attack but i avoided and used the bat to hit her.

She was holding a knife.

"Eun, it's been years!" I shouted. "Yes, and my avenge toward you are decreasing" She hissed.

"Gyoungsoo has nothing to do with this. If u want me, just take me not him" I growled. "How does it feels like, to be separated with your son? Lonely, right?" She asked

"You--"

"That's how i feel, until now. Since the day i was be put in prison, they ignored me. They dont want to assume me as their daughter anymore" She laughed and at the same time, cried.

"You are the reason!" She shouted, pointing the knife to me. "But u dont have the right to take my child!" I grabbed my bat and hit her but she avoided.

"you should've died. Everything which are yours, supposed to be mine. Jimin.." My eyes widened when she called out Jimin's name. "He supposed to love me not you. And we are supposed to build our family together. Jimin should named our child Gyoungsoo, not your child. Everything need to be fixed" She smiled.

"You are lack of love" I said with my monotone.

I moved forward and grabbed her hair, pulled her face toward me and hit her face with my knee. Her nose bleed, but does anybody cares? No! not me!

I let go of her hair and kicked her stomach hardly, makes her trembled and fell to the back, hit the door with her back. But she still want to hurt me with the knife in her hand.

I wasn't that great in avoiding, i wasn't an amateur. The end of knife cut my arm and blood flowed out.

She giggled to see me in pain. She's not a psycho, she is a mad woman.

She took the chance and came forward, stabbing my stomach with the knife. My whole body shivered, to feel my flesh be cut.

I fell onto the floor, looking at her as she pulled out the knife. I placed a hand on the wound and looked at her opening the door to basement. She went in, and that's when i heard Gyoungsoo shouted.

I wanted to help but i was blank for a while. I couldn't move or talk, too painful. But My eyes were still open, i wasn't weak as before. I can't hold the pain.

Eun came out while pulling Gyoungsoo by hand harshly and threw him by the side. "You are just making troubles!" Eun shouted to Gyoungsoo. He was scared, his whole face was red due to cried hard and i can see bruises on his arms and legs.

My anger filled, but still, can't move eventhough i tried.

I shut my eyes, a drop of tear came out because holding the painful pain. "Both should die! But let the mom suffers first" Eun said, caught my attention.

Once i lifted up my head, i saw she was holding Gyoungsoo up by hair and pointed the knife to Gyoungsoo. "Let the mom suffers by watching her child dies in front of her" She smiled, looking at me.