Forty-one

While waiting for Jimin, i wore my medium high heels and tyrned around to see Jimin already done and smiled at me.

"Let's go" Jimin said and held my hand as we both got out from the house. He locked the door and accompanied me to the car as we drove off.

"I hope everything will go well" Jimin said, kissing the back of my hand. "Yeah"

Few minutes later, we arrived at a restaurant and got inside. After ordered our menus, the waitress went in, leaving us.

"Babe" Jimin called. I lifted my head and looked at him. "Dont expect too much of this surprise. I mean, actually, i didn't plan because too busy--"

"It's okay" i placed a hand onto his. "As long as you remember my birthday. I know you've been working hard" i nodded. "Thank god" he groaned and laughed.

•••

After we had our breakfast, we got into the car and i looked at him when noticed he was spacing out.

"Anywhere is okay" I interrupted. "Oh no, actually i was thinking about bringing you to a place" Jimin smiled.

"Where?"

He shook his head, saying it's a secret.

He started to drove off and opened both windows, feeling the morning breeze. I closed my eyes, just leaving the plan to Jimin.

Almost half an hour, finally we arrived at the place. I opened my eyes when he stopped the car and saw an opening entrance.

"Wild world"

That's what written on the entrance as i automatically looked at Jimin. "Where are we?" I asked. "Let's go, u will find out soon" he smiled and got out from the car.

I followed after him as he paid for the tickets and we both walked inside with our arm linked. My eyes widened right away and heard the birds' sounds came from my right.

It's the zoo!

I smiled wide and ran toward the birds inside the cage. Then i heard the other animals' sounds such as elephants, and lions. I was too excited and walked ahead leaving Jimin behind. "Hey, how about me?"

A laugh escaped from my lips and i went to him as i dragged along, walking to every sections.

•••

I took a seta on the branch seat while looking forward to the flower garden in front of me with a smile. "So happy i see" Jimin said and handed me a drink. I thanked him and drank using a straw as he sat down next to me.

"It's been a long time since i came here.. around when i was 10 years old i guess" I shrugged. "Wait, really?" Jimin asked. "You know about ny family back then" I sighed. "That time, eventhough i was still a young girl, i know what's important and not. Im not spoiled like other kids"

"I can see that too" Jimin nodded. "For me, you are an independent woman. I fell in love with you right away when we met in principal's office" Jimin smiled in shyness while looking down.

"It was so awkward" I laughed. "Yes, but now you are mine. Nothing will separate us" Jimin shook his head and held my hand tightly with his both hands.

"Okay let's go" Jimin stood up, still holding my hand. I looked up at him weirdly. "Where to?" I asked. "Somewhere to meet someone precious" When i was about to stand up, my feet hurt. I winced a bit but i smiled anyway when he asked me.

"No, nothing"

Damn these heels. Damn me for wearing them.

In the ride back, i fell asleep again because too tired walking around. In the car, only the radio broke the silence. Jimin was quiet too, he must be exhausted.

"Hey Raemi" Jimin shook my shoulder. Slowly, i opened my eyes and saw my prince charming. "Are we there yet?" i asked. "Yeah we are here. Wake up" Jimin chuckled and unfastened my seatbelt.

I looked around, it's just a restaurant.

"I think u meant precious 'food' not precious 'people'" I chuckled and got out from the car. By looking at the car's window, i fixed my hair because i slept just now. I changed my gaze and saw a line of people lining up to get into the restaurant.

"Whoa, Jimin please tell me u reserved for us" i sais with mouth opened apart.

"I did. Dont worry" Jimin chuckled and walked toward the restaurant with me. We excused ourselves from the line and entered.

Walking into the elegant restaurant with Jimin by my side while holding my hand. "I've made a reservation under my name, Park Jimin" Jimin said to the receptionist and she checked it.

"Ah yes. Please, this way" She stood up and showed to another waiter to escort us until we reached a six people table.

"Did they give us a wrong table?" i asked. "No" Jimin shook his head and sat down. "They will come soon" Jimin spoke with a smile before he pulled a seat for me to sit as i thanked him. "o..kay" i nodded.

He sat down next to me, waiting for few minutes until someone poked my shoulder. I turned around and saw Sourin was there in a soft pink dress, waving at me cutely. "Sourin-!" I smiled widely and stood up right away. Taehyung was next to her, linking their arms together.

"Jimin invited us" Taehyung sajd and looked at Jimin. "Thanks dude" Taehyung unlinked and walked to Jimin. "Yeah, tonight it's on me" Jimin answered, patting Taehyung's hand on his shoulder.

Both sat down next to each other and we started to talk about everything. We had a very exciting cinversation eventhough we just met few days ago. But when meeting our bestfriends, we won't out of words.

I looked at the empty chair in front of me.

"Who are the two?" i asked Jimin. "Someone's precious" Jimin smiled. He kept on saying that but i had no clue until i remembered them.

"Wait, are they--"

Out of sudden, a pair of hands closed my eyes then shaped them into two rounds like a spectacles.

My eyes widened right away and stood up, to see Yoongi and Seokjin were there, wearing their fine clothes and a smile appeared on their faces.

"Oh god" i covered my mouth and went to hug both of them at the same time as they laughed. "No matter how old are you, you will never grow up" Yoongi said, hugging me back. "I miss you"

Seokjin caressed my head. "It's nice to see you again. I missed u so much!" Seokjin pouted and hugged me. "Now it's completed" Seokjin smiled.

"Thanks.. Jimin" Yoongi looked at him as Jimin smiled and nodded. "Im just doing my responsibility"