Epilogue

I was currently loading my truck with my suitcases.

"Is that everything?" My mom asked on the urge of crying.

"Yes mom , I'll go recheck to make sure I didn't miss anything." I ran back in the house and up the stairs to look around my now bare room. I rechecked my closet and saw a picture on the floor. I picked it up staring at it. Great another photo of me and August, I sighed tucking the picture in my pants pocket. I took one more glance over, not believing that I'm actually going to college. I walked back out the house smiling.

"Thats everything"My mom was already crying her eyes out. I wrapped my arms around her.

"Your my only baby and now your leaving me" she cried out.

"Ma I'll still come and visit and I'll call you" I said loosening my grip around her. She wiped her tears smiling

"Make me proud" I smiled giving her one last hug .

"You know I will" I said before turning to Richard.

"Watch after her for me" he gave me a hug laughing .

"You know I got you renae" I smiled getting in my car.

"I love you" my mom yelled waving as I pulled out the driveway. I waved back at her letting my GPS guide me the way.

"In New York I Milly rock, hide it in my sock" I started dancing along with the song, probably getting weird stares from people in other cars but did I care? Nope.
____________________________________

I arrived at Georgia State, amazed at how many kids were walking around enjoying themselves. I smiled getting out my car and walked towards my truck. I pulled out multiple suitcases laying them on the grass, I tried grabbing as many as I could but ended up dropping some.

"Hey do you need some help" Some guy came up to me laughing at my struggle. I chuckled looking at all my suitcases on the ground.

"Uh yeah if you don't mind" I said. He held his hand out.

"I'm Noah" I shook his hand smiling.

"Renae"

"Nice to meet you" he said picking up some of my suitcases. I grabbed the couple that was left and locked up my truck.

"Are you new?" He asked.

"Yeah first year here" I said.

"What about you?"

"Yeah first year also"

"How come most of us our moving in now but you seem like you got here earlier?" I asked as we walked to the direction of my dorm.

"Yeah I moved in earlier because of football" he smiled.

"Hm Football player" I said laughing.

"Yeah , hey if you ever need anything I'm around" he said sitting my suitcases in front of my door.

"Thank you Noah"

"It was nothing , take care" he said walking off. I used my key to unlock my dorm room. I opened the door taking everything in at once.

"Damn" I looked around at the the two beds in the room and the bathroom right next to the front door. I can work with this, Jasmine stuff was already here. We were lucky enough to catch a room together.

"Sis" I heard her yell from behind me. She walked completely into the room and embraced me with a big hug. My smile was wide asf from being happy to share this experience with her.

"This year about to be litt" Jas smiled.

"Yes it will my friend"i said opening up my suitcases. My phone immediately rang-

"Your mom calling isn't she?" Jas asked laughing.

"Yeah , hello " I answered the phone ad I unpacked my clothes.

"Are you up there yet?" She asked.

"Yes I am, I'm just settling in."

"Okay, I  was just making sure , you was up there and settled."

"Mom I told you I was going to call you when I'm settled" I started laughing making her join in with me.

"I know but my patience scale isn't normal right now" I chuckled.

"I understand,  imma call you back I loveeee youu"

"I loveee youu too" I smiled before hanging up.

"If it makes you feel better before you got here, I just got off the phone with my mom" I started laughing.

"Should've known, oh uh did you get in contact with Chris yet?" I asked.

"Everytime I tried talking to him on the phone, he was in the middle of doing something school or athletic wise" she huffed.

"Its gonna be hard to get in contact with him but will find a way".

"I know this would be a weird time to ask but we could always try through august" my chest tighten up hearing his name.

"Uh I don't know about that option"  I had nights when I just wanted to hear his voice but I k we in my heart I needed space away and I'm trying so bad not to contact him.

"I'm sorry, I shouldn't have asked" I waved her off.

"Not your fault , it's just the timing is off" she agreed with me, I lose my boyfriend while she finds out she is pregnant with Chris baby. It's just too much at a time for both our brains to handle, college was the exact space I needed. My house just brought back too many memories and pictures that I needed to get away from.

"These out problems we will deal with later , right now is the start of the next chapter in our lives" she smiled. I'm just thankful to be here.
______________________________________

Well that wraps up this book😊, I'm so excited for the sequal of this book, I already posted the prologue of the book. The sexual is called ' I'm Yours '. Go check it out and let me know what you think of it so far. Even though this book ended , there is many books to come and are in the works at the moment. Thank you for all the support you guys have shown me and opinion, it really helps a lot when writing anything so I thank you all.

~BR££♡