Chapter 3

Lauren's POV

When I stepped foot into my apartment, I thought I was going to pass out. Camila Cabello kissed me. Her lips were actually on mine. And she made the move!

I couldn't wrap my mind around the fact as I sat still on my couch. I sat, thinking long and hard about the interaction and honestly why she would even want to kiss me. This was Camila Cabello, modern day fashion queen who owned a multibillion dollar brand. She was important. Me? Well, I was basically a nobody compared to her. How did I ever deserve something like that?

But oh my god, when I felt her juicy lips and tasted the sweetness, I was in another world. Never in my life have I had a kiss like that. I'd only ever kissed about four other girls in my 22 years of living but Camila took the prize of being the best.

I couldn't contain my emotions the harder I thought about the goddess. The sexy, beautiful goddess who had the face and body sculpted to perfection. Thinking about her soft, tan skin that felt so smooth under my touch along with how plump her ass looked, also made something harder. Down there.

I looked down at my sweats that now had an embarrassing tent in the crotch. Why was I such a goddamn early riser? Well, there was only way to solve the problem. Maybe two ways but cold showers sucked and the other option was a hell of a lot more fun.

Locking myself in the bathroom, I sat on top of the toilet seat lid and slid my pants/boxers down. This usually happened more than once a day if I was being honest. My erection was at full attention and ready to be used... by my hand. While watching a Pornhub video and using my other hand to do the deed, I wasn't getting off as well. In fact, I was getting softer. This type of shit was turning me off. Porn was terrible anyway.

But what was really doing it before was thinking about Camila. I began stroking myself with her and all her glory coursing through my mind. Also, I switched to Instagram and scanned her page to feed my dirty thoughts even more.