Chapter 28

Narrator's POV

Don and Camila were getting more serious everyday but so were Lauren and Demi. However, after Camren reunited two weeks ago and Lauren had been taking care of Sofi three days out of the whole week, things were sparking back up between the two parents.

*adorable picture of Sofia attached*

Lauren: Those eyes 😍😍😭 just like her Mama's 🤗

Camila: The most stunning emerald orbs out there 💚

Lauren: But not more stunning than mine right? 😉

Camila: Don't start lmaoo

Lauren: Hey I was the one who gave them to her!

Camila: I think she got the most beauty from me just sayin

Lauren: Keep thinking that, Cabello. She's a Jauregui and got the good looking genes 👌

Camila: Let's just agree that we both made a beautiful child

Lauren: You right. Why don't I treat you two to lunch today? I also got a song I want you to hear

Camila: That's so sweet! I'll be in Burbank all day. Is that okay?

Lauren: Perfect!

Lauren got up and ready right away, fixing her hair a little better than usual and applying a little more makeup than she's used to. Same thing with Camila.

"Have a great day, baby girl. I love you so much," the Cuban-American's hands were cupping her girlfriend's face, repeatedly kissing her lips.

"I love you too," Demi rested her forehead against Lauren's, hands trailing down the latter's body. "But you can't leave for the day without this." Lauren shook, raising her eyebrows as she watched Demi kneel down and go to town on an outstanding blowjob.

"You think you can handle the studio for the day?" Camila asked as she pulled her pants up her legs and buttoned them.

"Don't worry bout it, baby. I got it all under control and I'll even pick the kids up from school," Don smiled at her from her bed where they spent the long night together.

"You're the best," Camila kissed him before going into Sofi's nursery to pick her up from the crib.

Lauren and Camila went about their morning business, Camila heading to her new store in Burbank while Lauren headed to a meeting with her label. But they just couldn't wait until noon hit so they could see each other. A little too excited for co-parents who weren't dating but what was the crime of wanting to spend time together with their daughter? Just like a happy little family.

Lauren's POV

"I swear Dinah and Ty are gonna get married some day," Camila chuckled when we were finally sat down in a restaurant for lunch. Sofi was in her car seat, being the cutest bean and sucking on her teething toys. Four months old and she was already at the stage. Damn, she really was growing so fast. I knew it this would happen!

"Because he's so goddamn obsessed with her?" I laughed too, looking down at what she was looking at as well. A typical Instagram photo of Dinah looked fine as hell with a like and comment from Ty within seconds. He definitely had her post notifications on.

 He definitely had her post notifications on