Chapter 4

WARNING: Drugs and sex will be prominent from here on out.

Lauren's POV

"Hey, it's Friday night. Aren't we going out?" Ashley approached me while I sat on my ass, smoking a blunt and listening to beats on my laptop.

"I don't feel like it tonight. Work's exhausting," I mumbled, slouching down.

"You play with kids all day," she chuckled, craning over to see the screen.

"They can wear you out," I huffed.

"Aww, I know what you're really bummed out about. Sad you couldn't see your girlfriend all week?" she teasingly pouted, pinching my cheek.

I groaned, slapping her away, "She's not my girlfriend."

"Whatever you two are... it's surely something," she sternly eyed me.

I glared back just as harshly, "Okay maybe I'm a little upset. But I shouldn't be. She's an insanely rich and successful, hard-working business woman. She has shit to do, especially this week during New York Fashion Week."

"That's true," she shrugged, sighing. "Just sacrifices you have to make."

That was for sure. I hadn't been able to have a proper conversation with Camila all week long. Obviously this was a huge week for her and she'd been super busy with the shows, but it still sucked that she didn't have much time. Not even to give me a call or shoot me a text. After all, I was her mistress, right? Oh god, I was becoming so attached so soon. Maybe a little obsessive. But if anyone else was seeing Camila Cabello, they'd be obsessed too.

"But I'm willing to make those sacrifices. I'd do anything for her," I admitted.

"I don't doubt that, Lo. You're the sweetest," she lovingly rubbed my shoulder. I smiled and chuckled at her now blonde hair that was pixie cut. I very much admired her constant hair style changes.

"Thanks, Ash. You're not so bad yourself," I smirked.

"And Camila better treat you right as well. I won't be letting anyone hurt my lil sis. They'll have to go through me first," she pulled me into a comforting hug.

Ashley called me her 'lil sis' and I called her my 'big sis' because we were truly like sisters. We had lived together for four years, became the closest friends ever, knowing every single thing about each other and fully accepting that. Thank goodness our short, tiny romantic relationship only lasted a week and a half. It felt so weird kissing and holding hands like an actual couple... we couldn't even make out let alone have sex. There was no way in a million years that would happen. We were only just sisters. She always had my back and I always had hers and she wasn't even kidding about not confronting Camila if she ever broke my heart. There'd definitely be a fight like there was all the other times people were rude or tried to mess with me. Ashley was always there, my biggest supporter and inspiration, and I was so blessed she was in my life. I'd die for her.

"I love you, sis," I cuddled with her, wrapping my arms tightly around her waist.

"I love you more," she kissed the top of my head before getting up.

"So, where are you and the girls and boys going off to?" I asked while she put on her jacket.

"I don't know. I'll probably just go to the studio to work on some more bangers," she winked.

"Oh, our LGBT anthem that's coming soon?" I chuckled, referring to a new song that we were brainstorming concepts to.

"You know it, babe. I'll see you tomorrow. I'm gonna crash at Kevin's tonight," she headed out.