Chapter 7

Camila's POV

There was no way in HELL that Giorgio was home. No fucking way.

"C-Camz," Lauren looked at me scared shitless.

"Oh my god," I gasped as I felt like I was having a heart attack.

"Fuck! W-what do we do?!" she whispered yelled.

"Camila?! Open the door right fucking now," Giorgio harshly pounded. Luckily we locked it and there wasn't a passcode to open the door. Just a key that he didn't carry around.

"Well, you get the fuck out of my bed," I pushed her hard so that she fell out, a loud thud hitting the ground. "Oh-okay. Just a second!" I scrambled out myself, going to my closet to snag one of my white robes.

"Where do I go? Out the window?" Lauren asked in panic as she dressed herself.

"Fuck no," I breathed, since she would die. "There's another exit to the hallway in the bathroom. Go out that way. He won't see you," I tossed her top over to her.

"Okay. Good luck," she quickly kissed me before leaving.

Thank fucking god.

Immediately, I rushed to unlock the door to let my husband and two guards into the room. "Who was in here?" he stepped past me, looking around at everything.

"What? No one," I crossed my arms, slightly sweating.

"Bullshit. You're in our bedroom when there's a huge party out in the guest house. You must've snuck off with someone," he closed in on me, staring me up and down.

"Maybe I was too tired and wanted to get rest for tomorrow," I grumbled, frowning up at his tall figure.

"Okay, sure," he nodded, placing his hands on his hips. "But seriously? A party? What the fuck, Camila?"

"Hey, it's Halloween and aren't you supposed to be somewhere in Italy right now? Playing soccer or golf with your buddies?" I furrowed my brows, still not letting up.

"I came home early. And thank goodness for that so I could call the cops on your little event," he looked outside the window at the view of the water. Fuck.

"...You... you called the cops?" my arms dropped down in astonishment.

"Sí," he turned back around, shrugging. "You and Miss Lauren aren't getting off the hook so easily. I know it was you two who threw this party." Shit!!

"H-how?" I frowned.

"I'm not an idiot. I walked in to find a million kids all drunk and high, telling me that 'Lauren and Camila threw the best rager of 2017.' Whatever that means," he rolled his eyes.

"So what if we wanted to throw a party on a day where it was perfectly acceptable to party," I straightened myself back up defensively. "Lauren came to me with the idea and since you know, you're never here to celebrate the day with me, might as well do it with someone who cares."

"Camila, I'm Italian! I don't give a fuck about this Halloween bullshit!" he exclaimed, using his classic hand gestures.

"Well, I do! I'm always stuck here in this goddamn dungeon with nothing while you're off somewhere in the world, abandoning me and your kids!" I raised my voice, shooting him angry glares.

"So, this is your way of rebelling, is it?!" he crossed his arms.

I rolled my eyes and took a deep breath, "Why would I have to rebel for you to notice that you're a failure as a husband and father?! I could just divorce you for you to get the picture!"