#3 Stark's staring

Talking about staring.

   Peter parker used to stared at a girl named Liz, for about a year ago. It ended up he put her dad in jail, and she got sent away from the town.

   It's like a scar in Peter's heart, yet he continued to live on and didn't have any crush ever since.

   Until now.

   Don't know if she's his crush, but he kind of felt the same feeling he had when he was starting at Liz, or maybe even stronger. She's smart, beautiful and adorable, and even more interesting when he founded out she's Tony stark's daughter.

   "(Y/n) Smith is your daughter...?" A months ago Peter asked Tony stark in shock through phone.

    [She's stark, (Y/n) stark. That's the fake identity for her to live easier.]

   Peter walked around the room like a crazy guy, the new kid, the pretty one in his class is Tony stark's daughter.

   "I...i don't understand, when did you even..."

   [It's a long story kid. Hey, can you do me a favor?]

   Tony can picture Peter parker nodded on the other side of the phone. "Yeah, yeah, yeah. Sure, yeah, sir."

   [Keep an eye on her, her identity is not completely safe. She is not completely safe. If anyone or anything try to hurt her, you have to protect her, okay?] His voice was very serious.

   "Yes, Mr. Stark, i will do my best."

   [Thanks, you know I couldn't just send a guard in high school...anyway, i gotta go now, bye.]

   "Bye Mr. Stark."

   And that's when everything started.

.
.
.

   It's a morning, one more boring morning for (Y/n). After made breakfast for the avengers and introduced yourself to Wanda. You left the house and headed to school.

You met Jenny and Rose and you all were chatting some random stuff, meanwhile you checked how's the file you ordered(N/n) to hack is. unfortunately, it is not successful.

"It's art class right?" Rose's voice brought you back from your thoughts about the secret file.

"Huh? Yeah. It's art class, so?" You said.

"So, you sit with Peter parker in art class!" Jenny yelled at you. "Now you just have to ask him directly about his staring issue."

"Alright..."

You made your way to the class room. Peter parker was already there, he noticed you and freaked out. Peter nervously pulled his clothes, tried to look busy.

You placed you bag and grabbed out your pen, the teacher walked in and starting to teach something about art, the whole class were quite, so you write down on the piece of paper and slid it to Peter.

Peter parker was very nervous, he slowly read the paper.

'Why were you staring at me?'

Peter parker sweated a little, he looked at you but you were looking at the teacher, he didn't really know what to do, it took Peter a while to write the answer.

'I'm sorry.'

He slid it back. You read it and rolled your eyes, you wrote more.

'You were following me to the girl's bathroom, Nerd.'

'I'm sorry.' It's the same answer.

You finally looked in Peter's eyes, you thought you were going to get really mad at him, but once you do so you got soft-hearted.

His eyes were so brown, so bright, so innocent, and something told you he meant well, you sighed and turned around.

Peter parker compressed his lips, he was so stressed out, he didn't know if he should tell you.

Time flied so fast, the bell rings. You quickly put your things in the bag and were about to walk away, when Peter stopped you.

"I'm really sor, sorry. I, is it's wrong if i just like to stare at you?" He stuttered out.

.
.
.

It was true that Peter had to stared at you, but he pointed it out in a romantic way. It's better than tell you he's actually Spider-man, and your father ordered him to protect you.

But that doesn't mean he doesn't like to stare at you.

"Happy, can i have some advice?" You leaned forward from the backseat to ask Happy who was driving you home.

"Yeah?"

You paused to compose the sentence. "A guy, admitted that he likes to stare at me, and he followed me everywhere. Don't tell dad though!"

"Is he good looking?" Happy smiled.

"Well," You pictured him and replied. "Yeah...he's handsome, and very adorable. The kind that I can't yell at him even if he's being a stalker."

"Wow..." He laughed.

"DO NOT TELL DAD." You repeated.

"I know kid, geez. You're just like your dad." He said. "One last question, what were you like when he said he like to look at you?"

You stopped to think. "Uh...my heart beats the wrong rhythm. And my cheeks were burning. I might have to check my health when we arrived home. Why asking?"

Happy had a huge smirk on his face.

"That's not a disease kid, can't you see it? You were shy!"

.
.
.

Author : Dear, Tom. Do you have a sunburn or are you always this hot?