#15 Stark's script

"Rosalyn Johnson.

Female, age 16. She has blue eyes and blonde hair. Studying at midtown high school. Her parents are Martha Johnson and Liam Johnson. They are a regular family, in New York city.

   They are only two connections between the Johnson and the avengers. First, Rosalyn is (Y/n) Stark's close friends. Second, she studying at the same school as Peter parker, the Spider-man."

The rose that was sent to your dad, does it have something to do with your friend Rose. How can she possibly set a bomb. There's no way these two related to each other.

   You listened to (N/n)'s voice through an earphone, on your way back to new avengers facility. Peter in Spider-man suit, You, and Tony stark in Iron man suit, were all sitting at the back seat.

   The car tint film was dark enough for no one to be able to look inside, which made you all including Happy hogan more comfortable.

   Tony insisted he can't let Peter come back home with all those burnt skin. Poor little Peter, you checked on him 3 minutes a time, he seemed to be a little tired and in a lot of pain.

   "Do you have healing factor?" You asked, took off your earphones.

   "I do, it just not so fast." Peter said.

   "Can you take care of him for me? I'll have a meeting." Tony asked you, you nodded. "Sorry kid." He said that to Peter.

   "Actually, there's no need Mr. Stark, of i think i'll be fine." Peter said very polite, even though he felt so good he had more time to spend with you.

   "No way, I can't let your aunt see i made you injured, even it's just a little skin burn. Gotta always impress her." He said.

   "Cheeky, huh? But Peter's aunt is really gorgeous. Aunt May? More like Aunt bae." You said.

  Peter watched the Starks daydreaming about his aunt.

   "Wait? Is this mean you're lesbian?"

   "Yeah, i'm making out with Nat right now." You laughed and slapped his arm happily, but it faded away as soon as your body realized that he was wearing an Iron suit.

   "crab!" You groaned in pain as your hand went red as a tomato.

   "Are you okay?!" Peter was very concerned when Tony just acted like 'You did that to yourself.'.

   "The struggle of Iron dad's daughter." You laughed when suddenly went shock because Peter took your hand, close to his mouth and blow it gently.

   He also blew your mind away, it flew to asgard already.

   Luckily, Tony was so busy with texting back important person. The only one who saw the situation was Happy hogan, looking from the rear-view mirror.

   I ship them. Happy thoughts.

   "Is that better?" He asked, looking so hopeful for you to felt better.

   "I felt no pain at all. Thanks. I'll get you feeling better too once we're in my room okay?"

   "Huh?" Peter gasped, his mind was so dirty.