#35 Stark's game

Fake Captain Paul was kidnapping the daughter of Tony stark, he and his crew was pretty nervous since Captain America and his fellas went with them out of the blue.

Still, Fake Captain Paul thought Hydra would be proud if he can kidnap Captain America with, even though hydra only dying to see the iron girl.

He heard a knock on the door, he was quite sure it's one of his people, the fake air hostess must be there and ask a permission to release a sleeping gas to put the victims all to sleep, so he opened the door.

But poor fake Captain Paul got in a face with your foot.

"Ah!!" He yelled in pain.

"Surprise!!" You yelled back, you were just like Peter, which was you didn't know they don't talk much when they fight.

The two fake pilots in the cockpit know aware that his victims realized they're not the real pilots.

You punch fake Paul but he avoided and hit you in the belly, Steve would love to help you if he hadn't already fighting with 2 men.

You look at Bucky and Sam, they have air hostesses killer on them.

"Alright, so I have to defeat the boss alone, just like in the video games..." You sighed, then punched fake Paul with a metal arm.

Fake Paul took out a knife.

"Fake Paul, that is a cheat!" You shouted, he tried to stabbed you but you moved back, he stabbed again but this time you used your arms to cover it.

The metal sounds against knife was really disturbing, the fight was long and you couldn't really fight back, it was clear that he was trained, and he was taller and bigger than you, your arm armor was ruined.

But you saw a chance.

"Ahhhh!!!!!" Fake Paul overacting and ran to you with a knife, you were small enough so you slid under his legs.

You stood up from behind him and wrapped your metal arms around his neck, you turned around to see Bucky, he team worked with you by use his metal arm, super punched fake Paul to the ground.

"Good job, kid." Bucky kindly told you, you smiled back but it faded immediately after you felt a grabbed on your ankles.

It was that fake Paul.

"Tick-tock." He said, then passed out.

You looked at Bucky, both didn't know what that supposed to mean.

You looked at Sam and Steve, they defeated the crews too.

"Who are these people?" You breathed in and out heavily.

Steve revealed a tattoo on one of their neck.

"Hydra...again? they're still after me after all." You said. "Thank god you guys came along... wait, what!"

You and everyone were sloped to the left side, all stacked together, you almost choked when Captain lie his super soldier body over you.

"What's happened to the airplane, why does it tilted to the side?" Bucky asked.

"Simple, it doesn't have a pilots. We just killed them." You replied nervously. "Can you fly this thing?" You asked Captain.