#29 Stark's party

^his smile guysssss

   "So, what to watch?" Peter said happily as you two sitting on the floor, picking bunch of movies from the boxes in your personal movie theater in the house

   "Fantasy? Or Sci-fi?" You asked him.

   "Up to you." He said, you held up a dvd of the martian. "Ok." He nodded.

You put the Dvd in the player. "I love movie about outside of our world, it's like a creative way to look at other space, when in reality it's just Thor swinging his hammer and flying around the galaxy."

The movie began, you and Peter sat beside each other, you wanted to each popcorn so you bent yourself across Peter to grab one on the table.

But then he hugged you.

"..."

"..." He continued to hug you.

"Peter, that's not a hug, i was just trying to get my popcorn."

He immediately back away. "Oh? oh. Sorry. Oh my god, you're exactly like him."

"Him? You mean dad?"

"Yeah.." He looked adorably down, so you sighed and smiled.

   Let's give Peter a little hug from another Stark.

   You pulled him into a hug, he was quite surprised but then he seemed more relaxed and hug you back.

   "I'm interrupting you two?"

   You and Peter pushed each other away so rough that Peter fell off the sofa to the ground, he struggled to get back up so you helped him.

   Luckily, it was Natasha.

   She smiled. "It's time."

   You groaned. "Already? I haven't watched it yet."

   "What is it?" Peter asked.

   "A pool party, as a welcome party for (Y/n) as officially Stark." Natasha said.

   "It's okay, we can do this later." Peter told you, he seemed a little disappointed.

   "Huh, boy. You coming with me." You teased.

   "I'm invited?"

   "I was going to asked you..." You took a minutes for it to sound serious. "to be my personal assistant."

(Author: It's like asking him to be your Harrison lol.)

   He stunned.

   "So what do you say?"

   "For real?"

   Your smile faded. "It's okay if you don't want to th..."