#5 Stark's house

Coincidence?

You think not.

Peter parker shockingly stepped back inside and closed the door, you looked at Scott, who was carrying Rose.

"Hm, friends from school." You said.

By Scott and Peter's reaction it seemed like they don't know each other. You decided to get Rose inside first, you put Rose to bed in your room, even though you never been here before.

You quickly changed her close, it was a but awkward but you were both friends anyway.

Weird, yet good, for you to live a normal life. So you lied to yourself for a while, that you actually lived there, you looked outside, it was still raining, but it felt so safe, safer than you ever felt.

"(N/n), is it possible for me to not lie about who i am and still be safe?" You asked in soft voice.

"Do you want me to calculate the possibility?"

You chuckled. "It's fine." You tucked Rose in bed and walked out of the room. You found Scott there in the kitchen, looking around.

"Your dad just bought and decorated this place?" He asked you.

"Yes, for us it seems like money can deal with most of them problem." You said, walked closer. "Scott, you can leave now. Rose would probably wake up in the morning, i could tell her you went to work." You told him, he nodded.

"Take care of yourself okay?"

"Yes, sure."

Scott left, you walked around trying to get used to the place, then you stopped and sat on the chair in the kitchen.

Something is not right, in this kind of situation that your dad said very dangerous but he didn't sent any guards or any of his Mark to protect you at all.

Even more weird when the room is right next to Peter parker.

"(N/n), can you hack the secret files of Peter parker yet?" You asked.

"I failed three of your hack programs, i'm trying the next one."

"Good, keep trying." You said.

You got up and walked to your bag, grabbed out your watch, wore it. "Activate weapons mode." You said, your watch slid out the laser shooter to the palm of your hand.

"Peter, it seems like we need to talk."

.
.
.

"What's wrong?" Aunt May looked at Peter parker with confused expressions on her face.

"Go to your room, it's about the Starks.." Peter sent her away.

Aunt May ran to her room. Peter grabbed his phone out and call Tony stark right away.

"Hi, Peter. I knew you would call me." Tony picked up so fast.

"Mr, stark! I just saw (Y/n) moved in next to my house?"

   (Author: guys eng is not my strong language, and I'm living in Asia. I have no idea what Peter house call, it like an apartment but bigger and have a neighbor in the same building.... -..- let's just say it's like in the movie.)

"Why are you so panicked? I moved her there because you are there, get it? Someone needs to take care of her."

"Of course i am panicked! I just convinced her to believe that am just a normal student, not one of the people in your world. She knows this is no coincidence! She won't trust me!" Peter yelled.

"What can i do? Her best friend needs to sleep over, i have to keep it smooth, and you too. You can do it right? You're my Spider-man."

Peter heart melted down immediately. Of course he would give everything for Starks, and if it's for your safety he would do anything.

   "Ok, sir. I'll handle it." He confirmed and ended the call with more confidence. Peter opened the door to knock on his new neighbor's, then he noticed you were already outside.

   "(Y/n)."

   "Peter." You said, hid your laser gun within your arms crossed.

   "So...uh...you just moved here?" He asked, tried to look comfortable, but it was hard, since you was still wet from the rain, and your white shirt was so thin.

   "Yes, and you?"

   "Oh, me, i've been here for ages. I think, i saw Rose, she didn't look so well, what happened?" He asked awkwardly like he always does when he talks to the girl he likes, even though the situation was so relax like just a normal teenager's conversation, you hadn't let your guard down.

   "It's a long story, she's staying the night."

   Peter sensed your defense yet he acted all natural. "I'd like you to meet my aunt, but she just went to bed..."

   "You have Aunt?" You were a little confused, if he's dangerous and is planning to hurt you he should not have any family with him, for their safety.

   "Yes, and she'll be happy to have you as a neighbor, even i am happy." He said, with a smile on his face.

   You've never seen his smile before, he never smiled right at you. But today he did, and you found yourself noticing how your heart skipped a beat, and all you could think was 'Oh shit.'.

   "I...i'll go to sleep now, good night Peter." You cut it down, and nervously opened your door, your cheeks burned again, like when he said he liked to stare at you.

   "Okay, good night." He replied, before closing the door, You saw him look away, but somehow his smile was still there, like he was happy.

   The door's fully closed, You leaned your back to the door, looked at the thin air with both eyes wide opened, you said something you couldn't believe you will ever say it.

   "Crab, his smile was so cute."

   Said Iron man's daughter.

.
.
.

Author : Dear, Tom holland, Are you working at Starbucks? Cause i love you a latte.