#16 Stark's back

It's Monday.

   But luckily, you got suspended.

   You woke up in the morning, Peter's abs inspired you, you wanted abs, you want a firm body. Most of the people around you have great body, Steve, Thor, Natasha or even your dad.

   You saw Captain and Bucky was jogging so you joined them. They were VERY fast and fit, you couldn't run along.

   "Grandpas! Wait! I...i" You tried to catch your breathe. "Don't run so fast! My legs are way shorter than you two."

   Bucky and Steve stopped. "Fine, we'll walk for a bit okay?" Steve said.

   You nodded. Then walked along with them. It was peaceful, the birds was singing, the cold air saying it will be winter soon.

   "Can I asked you something?" You asked, they looked at each other and nodded. "How do you feel about kissing someone just for the purpose?"

"Like, pretending to kiss?" He asked.

"Yeah." You scratched the back of your head.

"Well, Nat and I used to kiss too. Just for distraction. And we didn't take it serious. Why? You have to kiss someone?" He grinned.

"Nah." You shook your head and laughed bitterly. Then so you changed the conversation. "I want abs. Can you hold on my legs? I'll do sit up."

"Okay." Steve replied, Bucky was still very quiet, but not scary.

You did one sit up then checked for abs.

"Where is it?" You opened up your shirt to see.

"Don't!" Steve pulled it down roughly. "You can't just lift your shirt up in public." He complained. "And one sit up won't give you abs, it needs more."

"Shame, never mind. I give up." You stood up and looked at your watch. "Ugh, it's 8 already, I'll make breakfast, you two finish your jogging then come to the kitchen okay?"

"Yes Miss Stark." Captain saluted you.

You didn't know if the avengers was started to get tired of omelette and pancakes, but you did tired of cooking it. So you cooked nutella stuffed pancakes.

Time passed and you were still living in the kitchen, you watched TV, played Uncharted 4 on playstation, made lunch, add more functions to your watch until it was time for dinner.

You stretched your back, ready for making the final meals, when your phone ring.

"Jenny?" You were surprised and confused. "...hello?"

(Hello, it's me...Jenny.) Her voice was soft, and didn't seem like she still pissed at you.

"Oh...hey." It was kind of awkward.

(The teacher wanted someone to tell you that you wouldn't have to be suspended if you agreed to clean up the bathroom after school for the rest of the term.)

"Wait, for the rest of the term?" You almost choked, school's toilet is so stink, you never even pooped there.

(Yeah...)

"I'd rather be suspended."

(She said you have no choice to choose.)

Life is a soup and i am a freaking fork.