#30 Stark's shook

Mood & Tone :

   I'm sorry

I'm sorry. The old (Y/n) can't come to the phone right now. Why? Oh, 'cause she's dead.

Life with a last name Stark is one hell of a good life, people around you treated you very nicely, better than before, especially when your dad and the avengers forgive you for revealed yourself to the world.

'You were just being too much like your dad.' Said by themselves.

Also, Happy Civil wars 2.

they were playing a game called Octopus, where they will random a person and call that one octopus. The person will stand at the side of the pool, and the rest will be at the other. The goals is to reach to the other side of the pool without getting caught by an octopus.

They split team like they did in Civil war, and since the guests were brought inside there were no concerning about hiding some of the avengers's identities, so they would give all they got, whoever reaches the other side of the pool, their team won.

"So, not just you guys have to fight the octopus, you have to fight each other too." Nat said.

"Can i be the judge for this one?" You asked, you preferred standing above the pool and watching them struggle.

"Can i be the octopus?" Sam asked, guess he noticed how team Iron man was unfavorable, since Rhodes is not here.

"If you insisted." Nat shrugged, then jumped perfectly down the pool, she looked so sexy.

Scott wasn't very confident to this fight, he didn't brought his suit, break in and steal some shit is easier than a fight. But it's such an honor so he's in anyway.

Tony stark brought his toys, it was a metal glove like the one he used to fought Bucky.

"Is that a cheat?" Captain asked.

"Nope, you can bring your shield." Tony replied.

They looked at each other so aggressively, if this was a movie, the poster would be each team standing against each other with some cool quotes like 'devided we fall' in the middle.