#44 Stark's forgot

"What was the last thing you recalled?"

Tony Stark asked you as he wrapped his arms around your shoulder tight on your patient bed.

"It was a long day at school, i returned back home normally and..." You stopped, trying to think what's next but your head hurt like hell. "I don't know... can anyone tell me what's happening?"

"So she forgot it all." Thor said.

"Forgot what?" You asked back right away.

Tony Stark sighed, he gently patted your head, he had no idea how to tell you all of this. "Honey, you lost some of your memories, I don't know if we could get it back."

Natasha stepped in, she sat at another side of the bed, holding your hands. "I'll begin with... You found out Peter Parker was Spider-man."

"What?" You tried not to get freaked out from everything. "Peter Parker? From my school? Is the spider-man that dad recruited?"

She nodded and continued. "You two were together."

"Like, hanging out? He knows I'm secretly Iron man's daughter?"

"No, you two were in love." She said hardly.

"..." You were reminded of the moment you opened up your eyes to see him, he act so familiar towards you, but you felt nothing towards him back at all.

"You also did something so wrong, but you already did it. Listen to me." She tightened up her hands. "You told the world who you really are at your school show."

"Wait? What? That's sound so weird, why would i told them, and what the heck was i doing in the school show?" Your brain started to squeezed again, so painful, it was unbearable.

"Nat, enough, let her rest." Tony insisted, he held you in his arms and kissed you on the forehead. "It's going to be okay? Alright?"

"What's happening to me?" You place your head on his chest, everyone started to leave the room.

Tony waited until you fell asleep, then he walked out. Everyone went to deal the stresses and their problems in their own ways, except for Steve, he was waiting for Tony.

"How's she?" He asked.

"Confused and scared." Tony Stark tried to keep it calm, hoping this would be the last problem everyone had to face these past day.

"It's going to be hard for Peter, she forgot all the memories since they started to hanging out." Cap told Tony.

"See, that's the real problem. That boy still in love with her, but to my daughter he's a stranger."

"Is there anyway to get the memory back?"

   Tony rubbed his face, he felt so tired after a long fight. "I've talked with the doctors, but no luck."

.
.
.

   After the fight against Hydra to get you back. Scott and Peter were both shocked that you lost your memory. And with your condition he couldn't be near you even though he was dying to, so, Scott, our dearest friend invited Peter to a little dinner with his friends and May.