#17 Stark's injured

"(N/n), can you check if there's anyone nearby?" You talk quietly to your watch.

   "As I scanned, no. Surprisingly there are none in the building."

   "Can you blast some music? It's depressing in here... and stinks." You groaned, rubbing the stain out of the wall.

"Look at me, (N/n). The daughter of the billionaire, cleaning for these muggles... peasants... I don't wanna know about your new man~ cause if it was meant to be~" You started singing along the song that (N/n) made a playlist for you.

Ten minutes later, the playlist stopped, replaced with (N/n)'s voice.

   "I noticed a group of mens walking up the building."

   "Student or teacher?" You asked. Wiped away your sweat.

   "Neither, they're wearing suit."

   Something was wrong, can you can felt it. It made you realized how impossible it was that they were no people in the building, they gotta be at least teacher.

   "Show me." You said, a hologram showed up in the air, with a video of mens in black suit walking up the stairs to your way. "Shit... tell dad i need help, again."

   "I already did, but both Friday and Tony stark can't be reach to."

   "Shit...Activate laser gun."

   Your watch turned itself to a laser gun, you closed all the bathroom's door, and went to the last one, hid there.

   You heard a footsteps, louder and louder. You tried to be as quiet as possible. The sound of their foots stopped at the front of the bathroom.

   The door opened. You used your left hand to covered your mouth and hold up the right hand, prepared to fight.

   They opened the first door, then the next, you know nothing can save you but your self, so you hold your gun even stronger. Here comes the final door.

   "Ah!!" One of the men yelled in pain as you shot a laser gun through his shoulder, it was the first time you shot someone, yet there was no time to regret. You ran your fastest to leave the bathroom when another men pulled your shoulder roughly, you fell to the ground.

   "!!!" You gasped in pain because one of them stomped right on your hand, destroyed you watch and bones.

   He crushed your hand with his foot, you tried to move your hand away but it was so painful.

   "You grown up to be such a pretty girl." Another guy sat down, lifted your chin up.

   You moaned in pain, your hand still stuck, you can heard your own bones cracked. You couldn't fight them, you didn't even dare to move.

   "Who the hell are you..." You asked them with an anger expression on your face.

   The guy smirked. "We've been watching over you, more than your own father has ever did. Now we're here to pick you up."

   You knew these guys was definitely from your father's mess, but you didn't know who exactly.

   Two seconds later, the guy lifted his foot from your wrist, before you could even stand, the one that was talking punched you in your face.

   You fell down right again, it was so blank and blurry, the pain slowly took place on your temple, right beside your (E/c) eyes.

   You felt another kick on your stomach, it was so suffering that you can't even speak.