#37 Stark's confused

'Dream come slow and they go so fast.'

Guess that's true.

Days of happiness went so fast, yet it was memorable and incredible. Your bonding with friends was so strong in such short time, you called your self (Name your Squad) squad.

(N/S) was having fun of being idiots together, the only bad things ever happened was when you were chilling on the a beach, and by the nature of animal lovers, you found a crab.

'Oh! crab!~' You smiled.

But that betrayed little crab nipped your fingers.

'Peter! My finger's bleeding.' You yelled in shocked, never thought any one would dare to hurt the daughter of Tony stark.

'Ouch... i'll get that cleaned up." Peter said softly.

'Will I become crab-man?'

You made bad jokes. Again.

'Lol, that crab wasn't a radioactive crab, I suppose.' Peter smiled.

That was the only bad thing.

Dad Tony stark called saying he needed you back in town, you would like to stay longer but with this painful crab bite also Peter said we've got plenty of time left in our lives, you decided to return.

You took another night flight back to New York city, Team captain seemed happy they got a vacation after all they've been through, you sleep all the way back, when your blanket fell, Peter was there you tucked you right in.

Sunglasses is something the Stark can't seem to live without. When the plane arrived, sunglasses daughter walked down the airplane's stairs to sunglasses father who came to pick the kids up.

"Hey, kiddo." Tony stark rubbed your head. "Having fun?"

"Yup." You said. "A crab bit me."

"Holy crab." Tony stark saw the chance and he took it.

Peter walked mannerly to his superior, Tony didn't forget to say hi to Peter too.

You sent your friends back home safely one by one, the last one was of course, Peter parker.

"Hey, you do realize homecoming is in 2 days right?" Peter asked.

8
"Really? Wow. I never been to homecoming, nor prom, too young of course." You shrugged, had no idea why he brought this topic up.

"Yeah, I have..."

"How was it?"

"...."

"...?"

"It was okay."

Almost got killed the but that is just a regular day activity.

"So, i was thinking that, um, well, you're my girlfriend, so i should bring you to the homecoming, yeah." He couldn't compose his words like always.

"Wait, are you asking me to homecoming?" You smirked.

"Yeah."