#34 Stark's vacation

May was reading a book in her room when she heard a knock, it was weird, Peter wouldn't knock, he has keys.

She opened the door to found his nephew and his girlfriend smiled back. You were wearing a black hoodie and a sneaker, that's what May like about you, you never wear such girly dresses or too revealing.

"Hi, i know we've met a couple times but we never really talk, so, i came." You said, shook her hands.

"Come in." She smiled so bright, she was so beautiful, she's the reason the sun still shine, Aunt bae.

You and Peter sat together on the couch with May on the other side.

"May, I've mentioned than me and (Y/n) are dating, I figured I should bring her to you." Peter said.

"Don't stressed, you two are so adorable." She chuckled. "I'm so glad it's you, i'm so glad my boy has girlfriends. When I didn't know about Peter is Spider-man, I thought his secret was that he's gay."

(^ this is based from facts in the comic book.)

"What? Really?!" Peter shook.

"He's a real man May, or else my dad wouldn't support him this far. He has a strong heart." You told her, Peter smiled.

"(Y/n), you want to see little Peter? I have a photo album of little Pete." She asked.

"Sure." You nodded.

"Don't show a picture of me naked." Peter told his aunt, he then left the girls alone.

May showed you a picture of Peter in the album on the counter, he was a little kid, he has the same look it his brown eyes although lots things have changed, standing next to a man.

"Is this..?"

"His uncle, Ben." May smiled. "He was like a father to Peter."

You noticed sadness in her eyes, so you didn't ask further about his uncle.

Peter's cheeks turned red when you smilenat his picture in Iron man's mask.

(^Tom confirmed that this boy in Iron man 2 is Peter Parker.)

Some thing about that day felt like home, so warm, so safe, so ordinary, like a normal lovers. No villains out there, no responsibility, nor mountains on your shoulder.