#28 Stark's me

Like father like daughter.

   "Explain, now." The voice of the father was so serious that you was a little scared, after the chaos on the stage, you and the avengers went back to the dressing room to talk.

   Surprisingly Tina and the teacher were happy that their show is destroyed, but they have a student who is the daughter of iron man instead.

   You gulped. "The percentage has raised, one day they will find out anyway."

   "(Y/n) have you not know me? Look what it has done to me when i told everyone who i really am."

   "I know, i know. But you know when i was on stage.. i was like, you will keep me secret forever, if they found out who i am you'd probably still dance around the subject, so i remember a video from YouTube, and i was like, let's tell them."

   "What's the video titled?"

   "Just do it."

   "Shia Labeouf." Sam laughed, then realized no one laughed with him and stopped.

   Your dad face palmed and sighed. "That's beyond your decision."

   "It's my decision, what will happen to me 20 years from now? Will you tell people who i am?"

   "..." He didn't reply.

   "You ashamed of me? Is it because my mum... is it because you don't really remember her? Because I don't remember her neither." You asked, didn't even realize how sad you look, but then your face, everybody's faces, went confused.

   Peter pulled you into a hug.

   He feels what it's like to lost someone.

Dumb dad still thought it was a best friend hugging and pointed at you two. "Is this allowed?"

   Thor smilingly went in between the two of you, softly split you up, he whispered. "Your dad won't be stupid forever."

"Okay, please, back to the story, what will we do now?" Natasha went back to talk.

"We officially declare her." Tony discussed. He then walked to you once again with softer expression. "Honey, that wasn't wise, but that was just like me, so I can't chew you out."

You nodded with guilt.

"From now on, your life will turn up side down, I'll teach everything you need to be one hell of a stark, are you ready?"

"More than ever." You replied.

.
.
.

"Today has been an honor for the Jason show. You'd probably heard the rumors about the daughter of Tony stark, or as well known as Iron-man. He's been denying the rumors for these past weeks, until yesterday, a girl revealed herself in front of the whole audience. Ladies and gentlemen, please welcome Tony and (Y/n) Stark."

The studio was crowded with people, since every reporters from every kind of media would kill to be here. An applause brought you and Tony on the stage, this is the first interview, but you were fearless.

Jason, the interviewer started the question. "So, social media has been a mess since yesterday, everyone wants to know who you are, can you introduce yourself officially?"

You nodded. "I'm Tony stark's daughter. Name's (Y/n) Stark."

"Such a beautiful young woman you are, (Y/n), can you tell us how long have you been with your father?"