#14 Stark's help

If you think you're sad, just remember that earth is 4.5 billion years old, and you're alive the same time as your crush.

   That was how Peter thinks. So, after spending a quiet night alone, he decided he will go for it, he will try his very best to get the heart from the daughter of Tony stark.

   Peter woke up early in the morning by the phone call from Tina, said that they need a serious practice, and promised it won't turned into a party again.

   She already called you, Peter was a bit disappointed for not having any excuse to call you yet still happy he'll see you today.

   Karen told him that she already connected with (N/n) so Peter asked her for your chat Id.

[PeterParker] : Hey, it's me, Peter. We'll meet to day right?

You were in your room, clothes up, ready to head outside, but the message got you stopped for a second and smiling in surprise, wondering how you should answer.

[(Y/n) S myth S legend] : Hi. Where did you get my chat id?

[PeterParker] : Karen asked (N/n) for it, i hope you don't mind.

[(Y/n) S myth S legend] : No.

   Peter freaked out because he didn't know what to say anymore.

[PeterParker] : Do you want some potatoes.

Why did I send that. Peter asked himself so badly, and it felt like forever until you replied.

[(Y/n) S myth S legend] : I love potatoes, I'm basically a potato.

Peter breathed out in relief, then he smiled, it's the kind of smile anyone would fall for, the only problem is he never really let any one see it.

[PeterParker] : I'll buy some potato for you, see you there. 🥔

[(Y/n) S myth S legend] : Kk. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

It was a potato flirting and Peter was so excited, he wore his suit and left his house as a spider-man.

Spider-man swing around New York city, he stopped by the store and bought all the potatoes snacks with all his money, the owner gave him a discount because he was Spider-man.

Peter swing his way to the nearest building of Tina's house. There, he changed back to his clothes and ran to the house.

He noticed your nike at the front door, he set his hair with his hands and headed inside.

He saw you there, on the chair, reading the script. Peter's heart stopped a beat of how good you looked in just that oversized hoodie when all the girl tried so hard.

"Hey, Peter, welcome! Here's your updated script." Tina yelled again and gave him a pile of papers. It was that moment you realized Peter was there already, so you smiled at him.

"Hey." He said.

"Hey." You replied.