#27 Stark's kiss

"I'm gonna need a minute." You told your senior and ran out the room, headed to the nearest bathroom, made sure no one's there then talked to (N/n) through your watch. "(N/n), activated a doctor glove now."

"Sure thing."

Your watch turned to a glove, you put your hand on your belly. "Am i poisoned? Is the cookies a poison?"

"Not that i can detect, i'm checking on your blood now, please put your hand on your other hand's wrist."

You followed her instructions carefully, you started to sweat from stressful situations.

"And...check on Rose, see if she's still in the cell."

"Already checked, she's still there. And your blood is clean. I have a theory for you."

You groaned. "Hate it when you said that, at least i'm not poisoned."

"Have you watched the movie called The help?"

"You have? Why?" You didn't know Ai could watch movies.

"There's this scene where the character revenge on their boss by giving her a pie made of her own poop."

"YOU MEAN I ATE A COOKIES MADE OF SHIT?"

"It was a theory, but as i checked the cookie, it's made of a regular cookies recipe."

"Woo, that's a relief, i'd rather be poisoned than eat some one's poop, yet i don't understand, how did Rose got out of the jail? But is still 100 percent there, and why would she gave me a normal cookies."

"Maybe it's not from Rose, but in a Hydra name, Since your senior Abigail didn't said she really saw her face."

"To tell me they still got an eye on me..." You rubbed your temple. "I get it now... report dad about this too."

"Right away, you should get back to the dressing room now."

"Okay, okay." You shook your head, telling yourself these Hydras are just messing with you, when you heard (N/n) added a conversation before you got out of the toilet.

"By the way, the percentage of people will finding who you are has raised to 70% already."

.
.
.

"Why did you went?!" Abigail yelled as you when you returned.

"Sorry." You sat down and let her continue your makeover. "Hey, how did you get those cookies?"

"From Rose, i told you that."

"Face to face?"

"Nope, a friend of mine passed me to passed it to you."

You nodded, then got yelled up from moving your head while doing mascara.

It seems clear that Rose wasn't the one sending those cookies, but the hydra. How come these Hydra are like a little kid, if you want to threat why don't they send someone's fingers, but a cookie, that's so cute.

Then they doing your hair and got you dress up.