#45 Stark's done

"I don't like them on me." You said, staring at the diamond necklace Harrison gave you.

"You used to." He didn't care, and put the necklace on your neck anyway.

You look at yourself in the mirror, wearing a white gown, with fancy hair and lots of makeup. You felt like this is the lowest you could get.

"Damn it..." You sighed.

It's the charity party holding by both Stark and Osterfield industries. It's actually for the reporter to do some interviews about the fact that you lost your memory and somehow becoming Harrison's girlfriend.

You didn't liked Harrison, it's only the guilt. And you were quite confused about everything that happened.

You met Thor outside of the dressing room, he was wearing a tuxedo.

"Oh.. Thor." You said nervously, you actually never really talked to anyone but your dad and (N/n), to be honest, it was hard to catch up and talk to them without knowing what has happened.

"Hey, you look..." He smiled then stopped.

"Hideous. I know."

"I was going to say pretty. It's just... you never wear anything like this at the party, especially these jewelry." Thor shrugged, he walked you down to the party.

"Well, Harrison owns jewelry company." You said, hold onto Thor's arms, but he was so damn tall, you struggled a little.

"Yeah, and you own a weapon company, how about forced him to cary a grenade with him." Thor ironically said, he didn't like you two together.

"Has Peter Parker ever forced me to do anything?" You asked.

"I don't know, I usually walked away when you two cuddled."

   "We cuddled?"

   "Bruh, all the time." He walked away.

   You were thinking about it's impressive how Thor knew how to use the word 'Bruh.' But then Harrison walked in your sights, he brought the whole party back to you too.

   Look at all these fake ass people. Wearing a nice outfit with their best accessories to show how wealthy they are. You then realized you were one of them at the moment. Is this really how you before losing the memories were?

   "Are you ready for the press conference?" A girl, believe to be one of the staff asked.

   "Press conference? Harrison, I thought we just have to talk to them." You threw an angry glare at him.

   "C'mon, don't be like this. You were not like this."

   Only one reminder about how you were before losing the memories got you stopped.

   He put you in the seat with hundreds of cameras, you swear the flash could blind you.

   "Only one question at a time, please." Harrison said as if they were asking him.