#8 Stark's secret

"So...you'll take train?"

"Yes..."

You two were standing at the front of the school, to day has been long enough, it's time to separate.

"I'm taking taxi, i'll see you tomorrow." You said, he nodded and walked away. You get in the car, Happy is still the driver as always.

"Who's that?" He asked you, even though he knew who exactly Peter is.

"I'm about to find out." You said as you looking at your watch, you planned to look at the file in your room.

You arrived at the new avengers facility, but today is different. People look concerned when they look at you, it is not just your problem if people find out you are Tony's daughter, but it's theirs too.

You avoided the gazed and made your way back to the living room.

You saw only Bucky there.

   You turned to look at each other, and it was very awkward, you were scared of him, and he'a not the kind of person who will ask you how' school.

   "How's school."

   Or maybe he is.

   "Did Cap told you to say that?"

   "Yes." He replied with a blank face.

   "It's was alright, thanks." You said, before walked to the refrigerator, opened up to grabbed some milk.

   You tried to open, but most of the girl's struggles is you can open it so easy when you're alone, but if there are people nearby, your hands goes useless.

   You put the bottle down, looked around, no one was there, you bet they went to the gym. So you look at Bucky, whose arm is iron.

   "Uh... can you open this for me?" You asked with a bitter laugh, you didn't know why you laughed.

   He looked at you so still, but then nodded, so you handed him a milk bottle.

   It was a bad idea and deep down you knew it, his arm is metal, he can crush people's neck with it so he accidentally crushed and teared your milk bottle to pieces, milk splashed everywhere on you two.

   "..." You.

   "..." Bucky.

   No milk for today then.

   Sam and Thor walked in, they looked at you and Bucky that were still didn't move.

   "What happened here humans?" Thor asked.

   "I...asked him to open my milk...." You said.

   Sam bursted out laughing again, it seems like he's so happy when Bucky's not so happy.

   "You need to wash that off, milk can be so stink." Thor grabbed a tissue and tried to helped you, no one helped poor Bucky, so he just went to toilet quietly on his own.

"Could you be more gentle? God...you guys are too strong for everything." You complained because Thor kept rubbing your face hardly with tissue.

"Your dad wanted to see you by the way." Thor said, still trying to ripped your face off.

"Alright, alright." You walked away, and headed up stares to your dad's lab.