#32 Stark's armor

-long chapter-

   The next morning, Peter walked out of the room with smile, he breathed in and out so peacefully that his Aunt thought he was on drugs.

   "I... i have a girlfriend now." He told is aunt so easily and proudly in breakfast table.

   She dropped her jaw and joined him smiling.

   "Is it (Y/n)?" She asked.

   "Wait? How do you know?"

   She chuckled. "I can tell when people are in love."

   Peter nodded slowly and grinned. "We agreed to make it real last night, after I kissed her."

"Wait, that doesn't sounds right? Shouldn't you asked her first then kiss?"

"I know it doesn't add up but it was working." His smile was squishy.

   "How did Tony Stark thinking about this?"

   "Ohhh, he was real mad seeing I kissed her, if he were Bruce banner he would turn green." He replied with a laugh. "But I promised I'll protect her, he gave me a chance."

   "Hey, what about school? Isn't this Wednesday?"

   "Oh, the school are so proud i'm working as (Y/n)'s assistant, i can be absent, i just gotta find time to take the tests."

Peter suddenly jumped off the couch in Spider speed.

"Hey? Where are you going.?"

"I miss her already."

.
.
.

   "People are crazy over (Y/n) Stark. Social media are all about her, including fans base that keep increasing, such as Instagram, twitter and Tumblr fan page for support. Still, lots are saying she's another spoiled, rich, ego, narcissistic just like her father. well, I guess we'll have to see her more to judge on that."

News saying on the television, you curled up your lips when your dad walked in and shut it down.

"Don't listen to those, it only get you mad."

You sighed, adding a nail to your armor's hand.

"What are you doing?" He asked, sat with you to see what his daughter is working on.

"I took some parts out, it will be more flexible, dextrous and swift... i also added a sniper."

"Smart girl." He rubbed your head, then got up and walked to the table in your lap, he noticed a sounds from your phone. "Hey, Pete texted."

"Hm?" Your eyes wide opened, you left all your tools and ran for the phone.

"He said, hey.."

"Don't read!" You scowled and took the phone from his hands.

Tony smiled, watching his daughter ran out of the room.

[PeterParker] : Hey. 👋🏻

[👑Stark] : Hey.

   He read immediately, you felt like he took his time thinking what to text, then he came up with.

[PeterParker] : Ned and others missed you already.

   That was just Peter's excuse to talk.